Just met an mma legend...

LOL you envy me so much, chasing me into threads....

BTW NICE DOUBLE YELLOWS TROLL!!!

Silva+beats+Fedor.jpg

ITT
Me: Big Foot
You: FEdrooo

Also..

Fedor after Bigfoot fight.

2jeofue.jpg

Jones after Gustafson..

1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

thank you for not holding a fist up in this picture, it's the equivalent of wearing a tapout or affliction shirt

Also..

Fedor after Bigfoot fight.

2jeofue.jpg

Jones after Gustafson..

1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

1fmg.gif

Jones got the W and Fedor go the L...

And...

LOL Jones goes 5-0-1 after WINNING UD against GUS (top 5 perennial LHW)...including wins over HW GOAT DC...

Fedro went 7-3 beating a plethora of cans....and getting KO'd by UFC washouts...

HI HATER!!!

Nog looks like he has a chest burster about to pop out.

He didn’t squeeze hard but he basically covered my hand completely and could’ve ripped my arm of if he wanted haha his hand was so thick
ha yea, other black belts would talk about how strong his grip was. If he got his paws on you there is nothing you could do.

He didn’t squeeze hard but he basically covered my hand completely and could’ve ripped my arm of if he wanted haha his hand was so thick
Is he an ugly mofo in person? and does he still do bjj?

Is he an ugly mofo in person? and does he still do bjj?
First thing I thought when I saw him was that he looked jacked, so he’s at least doing something but not sure about BJJ. Honestly he looked better in person, it’s not the most flattering photo of him but it’s the only one I got :(

That woman in the distance is mesmerizing and I cannot stop thinking about her.

....Big Nog!

It was the end of the day and you could tell he was tired, but he was still a gentleman. True champion!

I’m in Bali btw, seemed like he was filming something for the UFC.

View attachment 570055
Tie your shoes and get matching socks TS your a grown man... lol J/P it would be dope to meet a legend like big nog.

Big nog-in... If you see what I'm talking about...

For some odd reason, I'd REALLY like to meet you Ken Shamrock. Even though he's a cornball and quirky, I've always found him very endearing.
Lol Ken is a complete asshole

Very cool, thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back