Just measure height at each UFC fighters first weigh in

I’m 6 feet tall but nobody’s fucking measuring me. Get away from me.
I'm 5'11" but used to tell people I was 6' because it seemed important to me to break that 6' mark.

Then I witnessed this dude telling people he was 5'8" when he was 5'5" or 5'6" max, and I realized how pathetic and shallow the whole thing is.

Do it.

Can’t wait to see New York find a way to mess that up.
Doctor: There's something drastically wrong with this weight cut cause it says right here Conor is supposed to be 5'11. Fight is off!

I don't really care about their height personally

I'm 5'11" but used to tell people I was 6' because it seemed important to me to break that 6' mark.

Then I witnessed this dude telling people he was 5'8" when he was 5'5" or 5'6" max, and I realized how pathetic and shallow the whole thing is.

You can really tell the difference between 5'6 and 5'8 in the actual world? it aint that easy. my wife is somewhere around 5'6 or 5'7 but fuck if i can tell the difference.

Why do you think they measure them?
Height is an irrelevant stat, or at least there are no limits regarding height, so i certainly doubt the UFC or AC's measure anyone height, they just go by their word imo, that is where the inconsistency comes from, no one cares.

That way it will be out there for everybody to see and there will be no more stupid height debates.

Not sure what Sherdog manlets and lanklets will argue about though.

The point is that the ufc lies deliberately about the numbers as part of the hype process

People like Shane Carwin have height cutting down to a science though, totally unfair metric.

we will need an agency to enforce this

USAHCA

United States Anti Height Cutting Association

They should measure Girth.

Now that's a telling stat.

Anyone wonder why so much inconsistencies with the height measuring?

I don't think most people outside Sherdog care and they probably just take the fighters word sometimes or measure them in shoes sometimes and no shoes othertimes.

Back