Just made a $200 bet with someone who thinks Spence KOs Manny inside 3 rounds

Memeojima

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Spence seems a little pillow fisted. What are the chances of this happening? Haven't seen enough of Spence to understand all the hype tbh just his Mikey Garcia, Danny Garcia, and Porter fights. I mean he probably wins a crooked decision and Pac gets robbed again but can he KO Manny?

I don’t know if I would bet on it, but it wouldn’t surprise me. At some point Manny’s got to look his age.

I don’t know if I would bet on it, but it wouldn’t surprise me. At some point Manny’s got to look his age.

Early KOs are so rare in boxing especially at this level. If Pac looks his age it will be from less speed and stamina not just having a glass chin all of a sudden.

Early KOs are so rare in boxing especially at this level. If Pac looks his age it will be from less speed and stamina not just having a glass chin all of a sudden.

Who knows; he’s 42. If his speed and stamina are what goes first, that’s a huge part of his defense and footwork. I don’t know either way. I’m just saying I wouldn’t be surprised if the younger good fighter KO’s the 42 year old fighter early or late.

Spence seems a little pillow fisted. What are the chances of this happening? Haven't seen enough of Spence to understand all the hype tbh just his Mikey Garcia, Danny Garcia, and Porter fights. I mean he probably wins a crooked decision and Pac gets robbed again but can he KO Manny?
Your going to be $200 richer on August 21

I can see Spence getting the stoppage but not before round 3. I’m thinking rounds 8-10

It’s a good bet, but not for the reasons you think.

Manny has a great chin, if he loses, more likely another way.

Spence sometimes doesn’t look like he’s in any rush to get guys out of there. He’s had a few fights go longer than they should and in the Mikey fight, he seemed to be comfortable dominating and didn’t push for the stoppage. Because of that I’m thinking Manny lasts a while, if he gets stopped it’ll most likely be late.

Spence seems pillow fisted...
everything I have Sen of him is hurting dudes and scaring them into non commitment strategies because they know that left is real

Crawford would beat his ass tho, he knows not to take that fight. Stick to fighting old men half your size spence<45>
lol
Crawford would get his ass beat

why you like Crawford? your mom's basement located near nebraska? did his guns picture get you wet? or you identify with ducking all the challenges of life and playing the lazy student?

Crawford would beat his ass tho, he knows not to take that fight. Stick to fighting old men half your size spence<45>
yeah, old men half his size like shawn porter and danny garcia... while crawford fought the huge, in their prime guys like brook, kavaliauskas and khan.

one of these two guys is taking dangerous fights, and it sure as fuck isn't bud crawford.

yeah, old men half his size like shawn porter and danny garcia... while crawford fought the huge, in their prime guys like brook, kavaliauskas and khan.

one of these two guys is taking dangerous fights, and it sure as fuck isn't bud crawford.

Mikey Garcia is a lower weight class haha idiot. Yes he was way smaller then Spence, you do t know anything about boxing kid. Brook was beating Spence ass when they fought.

Last edited:
Danny Garcia is a lower weight class haha idiot. Yes he was way smaller then Spence, you do t know anything about boxing kid. Brook was beating Spence ass when they fought.
danny garcia's last fight at 140 was in 2015.

kindly fuck off.

Back