Just look at this Hoe @frenzy right here ..

NinjaNiK

Алфа Краљица
Platinum Member
Reaction score
DIVQ61x.png

*back story for the viewing members<7>*

I do not know THOT frenzy or her squadron of cuck slaves (although I have heard of her ;) ), and have never spoken to, or interacted with any one of them, but this biscuit headed bitch decides to mention me in a thread late last week after somebody asked her for nudes one night.

Why the fekk am I even on this lonely hoe’s radar? Thankfully a member helped me gain some clarity when they told me:

Frenzy has no room to talk... She used to have a thing for flemmy a few years back

Aha ... you don't say!

T15MGjo.gif

@frenzy you are one cowardly and fraudulent, bum type of bitch. I mean, who the fuck are you coming for when you are too scared to make any moves towards me unless you have some cuck slaves running behind you?

You keep tryna act like some Boss on this forum, but you are scared as fuck to stand toe to toe with me alone ... Ruling over and abusing some cucks on the internet does not a Boss make, dear. That's just a bootleg version of a single white female, you simple thinking hoe.

So since you’ve been vying so hard for my attention for the last week, now you got it … today I’m going to drag your scary acting, jealous water headed ass like an old bag of used car parts, so come get it Five Head ...

I see your jimmies are rustled, bae

8a7804906fd911e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

unfortunately for you, i dont play this game any more so this will be the one and only response you'll get from me hunty. go do something useful and clip your toenails, trannysarus rex

Look at how mad u are LOL

Yr writing paragraphs on an internet forum twrds someone you've never / never will meet.

Jesus, you're one sad poster

Shut the fuck up and move along, she clearly has

In b4 you set your profile to private like your fass e-boyfriend LMAO!

I see your jimmies are rustled, bae

unfortunately for you, i dont play this game any more so this will be the one and only response you'll get from me hunty. go do something useful and clip your toenails, trannysarus rex

Bitch .. you can't do better than that old Tranny insult? <bball1> That's that problem with these polluted hoes, they lack originality .... but then again what the fuck is original about sucking dick for sport?

Lol .. @frenzy is Sherdog's version of Superhead imo <33>

You know @frenzy ... I expected a lot more from someone with a head of your size. I guess a large, Tweety shaped head is not a sign of intelligence after all ..

Guy uses the "this lacks originality pwn" then dives right into "hoe sucking dick" pwns.

irony-meter_zps6a643b0b.jpg~c200

Jesus, you're one sad poster

Shut the fuck up and move along, she clearly has

In b4 you set your profile to private like your fass e-boyfriend LMAO!

Aha .. which cuck are you? Can I get your slave serial # for identification purposes?

And she clearly has not moved on since she found herself posting on my profile this morning .. and without an invitation. I would expect a cuck slave to have a better idea about it's Masters whereabouts at all times imo ...

Back