just like watching when ali beat sonny liston, i feel like that watchin rhonda..LMAO

kenclasix

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
ROGAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST LIKE WATCHING WHEN TYSON BEAT TREVOR BERBICK, FEEL LIKE THAT WHEN CALLING A RHONDA FIGHT:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Rogan has really gone off the deep end now. I wonder if he visited the amazonian shamans to try some mushrooms.....coz this guy was sounding like he needs to in a padded cell with a straight jacket hahahahaha comparing watching tyson and muhameed Ali to watching rhonda beat on a overblown flyweight hahahahaha

All that HGH gone straight to his brain. Used to love Joe, he has been a joke the last few years.

Rogans tongue is all the way inside...

ROGAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST LIKE WATCHING WHEN TYSON BEAT TREVOR BERBICK, FEEL LIKE THAT WHEN CALLING A RHONDA FIGHT:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Rogan has really gone off the deep end now. I wonder if he visited the amazonian shamans to try some mushrooms.....coz this guy was sounding like he needs to in a padded cell with a straight jacket hahahahaha comparing watching tyson and muhameed Ali to watching rhonda beat on a overblown flyweight hahahahaha

Damn dude, you jelly bruh?

Don't be jealous of Ronda's success.

Everybody knows you're butthurt and crying right now cuz Ronda whooped some ass.

Those smileys don't fool anyone, bruh?

Joe Rogan is now a caricature of Joe Rogan. Tonight he was unbearable

Damn dude, you jelly bruh?

Don't be jealous of Ronda's success.

Everybody knows you're butthurt and crying right now cuz Ronda whooped some ass.

Those smileys don't fool anyone, bruh?

It's not about Rousey, idiot... it's about Rogan and how full of shit he is :)

The guy was on some serious drugs tonight.

As though Bethe is Liston or Ronda is Ali.

I mean it's ludicrous to even think about.

Ya he said we will be telling our grandkids about that skatepark brawl

The Ali Liston comparison is just stupid. And I like Joe.

All I see in this thread are a bunch of losers that don't understand the historical significance of what Rousey has been doing. Don't worry, you'll get to look back on it one day and tell your grandkids "Rousey? Sorry, I didn't pay attention. I was being a Shertard at the time."

There is nothing historical about the UFC, Nobody will give a shit about it in 10 years. The level of skill is still dogshit, and now they love cramming WMMA onto cards with female headliners fighting waitresses and ymca janitors. When there's enough chick "fighters", they really should seperate the mens/womens cards, and then we'll see what the viewer's count looks like.

Back