Just learned there are more Stars than grains of salt in the Universe

BerrySmartGuy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can add up all the grains of salt that have ever been created and it still wouldnt be as much as stars. Also learned There are more than 1 universe. There can be dozens or even hundreds of Universe. Mind effing blown!!<{MindBrown}> So what does that makes us in the scheme of Things?

"Just learned there are more grains of Salt than Stars in the Universe"

"You can add up all the grains of salt that have ever been created and it still wouldnt be as much as stars."
<puh-lease75>

Obviously we need to create more salt. Cant have stars outnumbering grains of salt

So much of those grains are posting on Sherdog.

I don't think Luke Rockhold has been factored into the calculations.

Your title and then first statement do not match.

You can add up all the grains of salt that have ever been created and it still wouldnt be as much as stars. Also learned There are more than 1 universe. There can be dozens or even hundreds of Universe. Mind effing blown!!<{MindBrown}> So what does that makes us in the scheme of Things?

You seem to be new to this universe thing so consider this.

Our galaxy, the Milky Way galaxy has an estimated 400 billion stars, that's 400,000,000,000. That doesn't include all the planets that rotate around each individual star. The Milky Way Galaxy is 150,000 light years wide. 1 light year is app. 6 trillion miles. That makes the width of the Milky Way galaxy 150,000 X 6,000,000,000,000 miles.

Now with all that said, understand that the Milky Way galaxy is only 1 of 100 billion (100,000,000,000) galaxies in the observable universe. I say observable because we can't even see it all. We build bigger telescopes and better technology and all we see is thousands of more galaxies, each containing billions of stars. In fact, the universe is so big, and traveling so fast, we will never be able to see to its edge no matter how advanced our technology becomes because the universe is expanding faster than the speed of light and the light from really distant galaxies can never reach us. Thus, observable universe.

Last edited:
I always compared the number of stars in the universe to the number of grains of sand on all the beaches. I’ve never seen astronomical amounts of salt grains before. I’ve picked up a handful of sand though.

Science has ascertained that there may be as many as 24 stars in the cosmos.

I always compared the number of stars in the universe to the number of grains of sand on all the beaches. I’ve never seen astronomical amounts of salt grains before. I’ve picked up a handful of sand though.
Meanwhile you support spending $300 billion a MONTH on UBI for America. $1000*300,000,000. Just want to help you put it in perspective.

The Ancient One: You’re a man looking at the world through a keyhole, and you’ve spent your whole life trying to widen that keyhole, to see more, to know more, and now, on hearing that it can be widened, in ways you can’t imagine you reject the possibility.

Dr. Stephen Strange: No, I reject it because I do not believe in fairy tales about chakras or energy or the power of belief. There is no such thing as spirit! We are made of matter and nothing more. You’re just another tiny, momentary speck within an indifferent universe.

People don’t think the universe be like it is but it do.

Universe is infinite so ya there’s lots. It’s been theorized and somewhat proven to the best we can currently measure that the energy from the Big Bang has overcome the gravity created from it so in a few billion years all the stars and therefore planets will start to move away from each other.
Eventually we won’t be able to see anything but what’s in our own solar system. Which will then result in all matter being ripped apart down to the atom. This theory is called the Big Rip.

Back