Just how similar are AKA teammates Cain Velasquez and Daniel Cormier?

Ah, I remember my first Sherdog username. I started a new thread for every cool link I could find too.

I'm just a tryna make it out hea in sherog bra, can I live?

I'm with you, dawg. I'm just warning you, it's hard out here for people like us. And with a username like all knowing, it's going to be even harder for you if you don't list the agreed upon top WWE wrestlers who would do well in MMA. You know nothing then.

We all start like you. Excited and ready for the Sherdog world. Then jaded, banned, hating life when we see what the fan base of this niche sport actually offers.

I'm with you, dawg. I'm just warning you, it's hard out here for people like us. And with a username like all knowing, it's going to be even harder for you if you don't list the agreed upon top WWE wrestlers who would do well in MMA. You know nothing then.

We all start like you. Excited and ready for the Sherdog world. Then jaded, banned, hating life when we see what the fan base of this niche sport actually offers.

That was deep bro. You know what lets make it together ma G. What do you say?

Lulz. Why do you have to rain on my parade?

was jk :)

but seriously, you can't force the issue here. Will only lead to you getting flamed in the future.

It's funny though, my joke of a reply actually got someone else to PM me and call me a loser because I have 5k posts over my sherdog career.

lol

SSF2T_Zangief.gif

but seriously, you can't force the issue here. Will only lead to you getting flamed in the future.

It's funny though, my joke of a reply actually got someone else to PM me and call me a loser because I have 5k posts over my sherdog career.

lol
Lmaoo. Its all good bro. Thanks though.

lol

Lmaoo are you serious about the PM??

Back