Just how good is Conor McGregor's chin?

did you even read my post? what does his poor ground game have to do with his adamantium chin?
You are the one that used that as an example when you talked about how impressive it is that he's never been knocked down. Re-read your own post carefully my guy.

The first time and the final time he dropped Eddie were crazy. I don't see how anyone can say his defense is bad after those two combinations.

You are the one that used that as an example when you talked about how impressive it is that he's never been knocked down. Re-read your own post carefully my brethren.
He fought holloway, poirer, mendes, aldo, alvarez and mayweather and hasn't been dropped. Is that better?

He fought holloway, poirer, mendes, aldo, alvarez and mayweather and hasn't been dropped. Is that better?
I was talking about one specific fight that he brought up lol.

I never said Conor had a bad chin, calm down.

It's obviously not glass or anything, but it's strange because I remember him eating some good shots from Chad, but then pillow-fisted Nate rocked him and forced him to panic wrestle. I don't hold the Mayweather loss against him because it was his first time in a pro boxing match. Khabib is a bad technical striker but he connects with one of his wild haymakers somehow, it could spell trouble for Conor, especially if he's already hurt from G&P.

I think it's slightly above average, but nothing special. What say you?

The money bet to make is Khabib by TKO, as this includes the odds for a standing TKO, as well as the much more likely ground and pound.

He definitely gasses but I disagree with the poor defense part. I don't know why I see that said around here so often he hardly gets tagged unless he is gassed.

edit: Nate didn't touch him until he gassed and Eddie landed like 2 clean punches.

Conor doesn't have the best defense, but not because he's unable to, but because he fights lazy.

He relies on his chin, because he feels like he can, but it ends up getting him tired.

his chine is fine

really fam? like how do you even do that. how do you add an entire letter to a four letter word

Like for real how did you do that. The only way I can think of is that you legit think chin is spelled with an 'e' at the end lol

Conor doesn't have the best defense, but not because he's unable to, but because he fights lazy.

He relies on his chin, because he feels like he can, but it ends up getting him tired.
I don't know if he purposefully relies on his chin. He seems to rely on slight movements as displayed in the first two rounds of Diaz 2, and against Eddie. He'll just move his chin just out of the way. Honestly his defense is better than most.

His cardio is his biggest weakness by far imo

Well he hasn't been KOd in the UFC & took bombs from Mayweather & Diaz at 170 and only got rocked at the most.

His chin is good.
But he rolls with punches that's just as if not more important.

He has a very good chin but not heart once he gassed. I think he would tap to strikes before going out.

Lol he has never even been dropped in a fight. Even boxing an all time great as a 0-0 newb he stayed on his feet.

His chin won't be the problem.

I dont see him getting Vicked in the first minute. Has a great chin. When a fighter gets gassed everything goes downhill though.

You're going to lose everything you own.

Well I have Mcgregor Round 1 (Ko/TKO), + Mcgregor to win in 1,2 or 3.
Then Khabib by TKO in 4, and Khabib by TKO in 5.

If either bet comes through I will profit, so I feel that is the best strategy for a win.

Please post your strategy on how you spent your mums pocket money

where's the "there is no such thing as a chin" dude when you need him

on topic, he has a solid chin when he is fresh, not so much when gassed. He's no JDS that's for sure

Didn't that fight end in 38 seconds with Conor getting choked an inch away from total unconsciousness?
Duffy was leaking blood and he became a pro boxer after that fight. It was a long time ago. Everyone improves (except Conor)

With Nate Diaz it's an accumulation. He has great boxing and hand-speed, he just doesn't throw all power hits.

where's the "there is no such thing as a chin" dude when you need him

on topic, he has a solid chin when he is fresh, not so much when gassed. He's no JDS that's for sure
screaminleemin or something like that?

Back