Just how exactly is Mousasi going to beat Vitor? Lol!

Actually vitor has been out struck a lot look at silva, Jones and even Jacare

NO ONE has outstruck Vitor since he came back to the UFC other than one Anderson kick.

Mousasi has never out struck an elite striker or even beaten an elite fighter in his career. How in the hell do you guys think he can stand an bang with Vitor who is still explosive as hell? Mousasi isn't some physically imposing wrestler or TD artist. He isn't capable of doing what Weidman and Jacare did to Vitor. He doesn't have that kind of strength and top control.

He'll have to bang with Vitor and you've got to be semi retarded to actually think that Vitor isn't still explosive. He KO'd Hendo into next week not long ago with one kick when you same trolls said he was finished and done already.

And this idea that Vitor has looked bad lately is total BS as well. Vitor won't beat guys like Jacare, Luke, Romero, or Weidman at this point. Those guys are way to big and most are bigger than the majority of LHW fighters. Mousasi doesn't have that kind of skill set and he has never been anywhere close as a striker as Vitor.

If Vegas puts out odds that are as dumb as the posters are acting like on this site, then I highly suggest you throw some money down on Vitor. This fight should be a really good one to bet on similar to the Vitor/Bisping match up where Bisping was somehow favored to win. That was easy money and so will this one be.
I'll sig bet you that mousasi wins. I would account bet you, but I think there's a new rule against that. This is his easiest fight since munoz, & I say that as a long time vitor fan. Mousasi has ridiculous composure, a great chin, & good head movement. As long as he doesn't start backing straight up, I think he's fine in that department. I think his jab will trouble vitor, & I think you're underrating gegard's takedowns, or maybe overrating vitors tdd. I won't be surprised if mousasi doesn't have much trouble getting vitor down. Especially after the first round. Vitor might even pull guard if he feels threatened, & I don't think he can submit the moose off his back

It's cute how people still think Mousasi has no clue how to wrestle. He's completed each of his last seven TD attempts. Those who have actually followed Moose's career know that he has always had very good takedowns. Defending against them has been an issue, but it's not like he's Condit.

Moose has quietly won four of his last five. He dealt with Leites far easier than Bisping, and walked right through a dangerous MW dark horse.
His "horrific"wrestling was turned around quickly in the Osp fight .Osp is a beast ,bigger and thicker than Gegard ......also has a wrestling background (not a highly decorated one but still...)
One of many wins that the mousasi haters and the "mousasi is under rated" forget about.

They both choke in big fights lol this should be an awesome match up......one would think.

Especially since it's older, non trt/balco-esque vitor.

I actually, very slightly favor moose, but 50/50 IMO. Great match up.

Wait for Vitor to pull guard, then GnP and/or sub him.

mousasi trains at my gym, cool guy. Hope he wins

How about you name one of them? What elite guy has he beaten in the UFC? No one. He fucking lost to TUF winner not long ago.
How about Hunt, Jacare, O'Brien, Hendo, and Munoz?

You are out of your mind if you think that. He beat the snot out of Weidman. Weidman was tough as hell and came back and finished him. But that initial flurry would have KO'd Mousasi easily.
Mousasi never would have been caught in that flurry. If I heard wrong & account betting isn't against the rules then we should account bet man. I'm so confident gegard is gonna finish vitor & I want to rub this thread in your face after it happens lol. Account bet me.

By having not abused steroids his whole life and so having a normal testosterone level come fight night.

My money is on whoever has more natural testosterone in em...

By having not abused steroids his whole life and so having a normal testosterone level come fight night.
Mousasi via being young in this fight.

Holy shit. I came in to say these two exact things and not only did the first reply say one, but the last reply said the other thing I wanted to say.

Ku-dos

NO ONE has outstruck Vitor since he came back to the UFC other than one Anderson kick.

Mousasi has never out struck an elite striker or even beaten an elite fighter in his career. How in the hell do you guys think he can stand an bang with Vitor who is still explosive as hell? Mousasi isn't some physically imposing wrestler or TD artist. He isn't capable of doing what Weidman and Jacare did to Vitor. He doesn't have that kind of strength and top control.

He'll have to bang with Vitor and you've got to be semi retarded to actually think that Vitor isn't still explosive. He KO'd Hendo into next week not long ago with one kick when you same trolls said he was finished and done already.

And this idea that Vitor has looked bad lately is total BS as well. Vitor won't beat guys like Jacare, Luke, Romero, or Weidman at this point. Those guys are way to big and most are bigger than the majority of LHW fighters. Mousasi doesn't have that kind of skill set and he has never been anywhere close as a striker as Vitor.

If Vegas puts out odds that are as dumb as the posters are acting like on this site, then I highly suggest you throw some money down on Vitor. This fight should be a really good one to bet on similar to the Vitor/Bisping match up where Bisping was somehow favored to win. That was easy money and so will this one be.
I can't tell if this a troll job or not OP. Belfot is my fav but I've never been 100% in thinking he was going to win a fight against a top lvl fighter in years. The last time there was no doubt in my mind he would win a fight was his first fight with Overeem and look how that went. There is no other fighter that turns me into a nailbiter the way he does it got to the point I couldn't watch him fight live due to it and it's turning that way agian. Everytime I get to the point where I'm thinking he's gonna get the belt he loses and few of those times I'm like WTF like in his last fight or the Saku, Couture 3, Tito, Hendo 1, or Weidman fights. The thing I have learned to do is accept the fact he's either going to win by KO within the first two rnds or he's going to give up and lose but above all else he isn't a sure bet.

Vitor is of course a threat to anyone early on but and we've seen Mousasi is just as vulnerable as anyone else to a perfectly landed strike. That said I see him as a tough matchup for Vitor even if he isn't THAT amazing a wrestler as he's so much more mentally tough that Vitor and guys who stay in the fight have always been Belforts weakness.

I would add as well that whilst Vitor's striking in recenr years has looked at its best ever his grappling really seems to have gone downhill, he now seems almost helpless on his back and Mousasi does have a good top game. You could argue he lacks extreme finishing ability on the ground but I don't think you need that vs Vitor, just slowly working him over with GnP seems to work fine.

LoL people actually think Moose is on Vitors level of striking? I hope he stands with Vitor, even at this age with the testosterone of a 80 year old, he will flatten moose.

Expect Moose to shoot in relatively quickly and win that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back