Just hire Mauro Rannalo(sp?)

Dave4585

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Dude is one of the best pbp mma commentators of all time and knows the sport and fighters. Don't hire some big name from espn,cbs,nbc,etc. that have the look or voice but basically have no knowledge of the sport.

Dude is one of the best pbp mma commentators of all time and knows the sport and fighters. Don't hire some big name from espn,cbs,nbc,etc. that have the look or voice but basically have no knowledge of the sport.

He's doing commentary for WWE now Brogun Rua.

No

Can't stand his commentary

I only enjoyed it when Bas put him in his place

PRIDE should have never gotten rid of Quadros

Yes, yes, Diego style.

If not then get Jim Ross.

No

Can't stand his commentary

I only enjoyed it when Bas put him in his place

PRIDE should have never gotten rid of Quadros

Bro I liked both Quadros and Bas but in today's standards they don't fit. Nostalgia plays a big part, they were good in the early days when the fights sucked and they made fun of it basically. They both really didn't know much about the fighters, Bas gave good fighter analysis from his experience and was funny and Quadros did good feeding into it.

WWE is prolly paying him more than UFCeebok ever would.

No, the guy is terrible, pair Rogan with a real sports broadcaster,

They'd have to buy out his WWE contract first, and they're far too cheap to do that.

No.. Just... No.

maurolol.gif

Yes, yes, Diego style.

If not then get Jim Ross.
On the Jim Ross part, if he was hired we'd have to watch out for the Texas Rattlesnake jumping into the octagon.

And if Steve did that during or after a Diaz match it could be embarrassing getting stomped out by a bunch of skinny MF'ers.

Sorry. But he just adds a cheapness to the show. They might as well go with a big name voice that will give them mainstream boost. Or even someone like max kellerman.

Back