Just hewatched Lineker/Mayday

^This 100%
I've always felt the same way, TJ is a great fighter but he's one of those guys that needs to be told what to do. Mad props to him improving his skills.
But I feel like if he gets put in a frustrating position he wouldn't be able to adjust on the fly.
And yes I agree too, I think a quicker striker could take him out ala Dodson or even Moraes.

Yup. Also, TJ's damn lucky that he's got a bit of Leben in him, and that Cody has a worse chin than he does.

Never. His planning is great, but TJ is a dolt. TJ is the perfect cyborg; he'll do whatever you say. If he doesn't have a sharp coach, he gets fucked. Bang got OCD'd in the Dom fight and didn't adjust early enough. Neither did TJ. TJ did fuck all till Bang told him to change it up.

TJ isn't smart. Dom Cruz is smart. TJ is a good coaches wet dream. TJ is a manlet golem. And Dodson still beats his chinny ass.
Dodson is barely in the top10. TJ would easily school this guy that literally has got worse over the years.

TJ might get clipped but TJ would win 4/5 rounds comfortably. I don't think he would finish Dodson but I think he wins a UD for sure. 49-46 at worst.

Mayday had so much potential, I'm still a big fan. I remember being shocked when he got stopped by KO, dude only lost to the best guys it's a shame he's not in the ufc anymore.

Mayday got caught. I favore him over Lieneker in the rematch. Yes..they should book John vs Cody.

Back