Just heard Tyrell KO'd Bader Sparring!

I barely know what dungens and world or warcraft are. Never playen neither.

BTW
This is me with Leo Corrales after a seminar he did in our gym... He one of the our top kickboxers,

And this is me doing the bottlecap challenge while watching an UFC card. I posted it on the bottlecap challenge thread.

U need some weightlifting training...
Not hating, it will improve your powers, reactions and your ability to take a punch.

U need some weightlifting training...
Not hating, it will improve your powers, reactions and your ability to take a punch.
I'm on my way out of KB. This is my last month because I'm moving and I will do something else. I have been doing it for too many years. I'm 32 now and I don't want head trauma. If I keep doing this long enough I will end up being a braindead idiot like @trentkelp
Specially now that I'm not a rookie and while I don't compete I help others to prepare because I'm somewhat in an good ammy / low semi-pro level.

Keeping the weight low helped my cardio and overall skills. I have actually lifted for a good while but never for volume. I liked 5x5 a lot and had good results by running 5/3/1 program for a couple of cycles. I'm around 63kgs right now... I started at 17 and 48kgs. Believe it or not I put 10kgs of muscle mass.

Anyways... I'm still not convinced of what I'm doing next. I love lifting heavy shit but I also like calisthenics because it is fun also but more healthy (mobility and all). Still don't know which one to do. Probably mixing up both (calisthenics + some compound excercises).
Wanted to do some grappling (trained BJJ for a little time) but concussions happen there to.

I'm on my way out of KB. This is my last month because I'm moving and I will do something else. I have been doing it for too many years. I'm 32 now and I don't want head trauma. If I keep doing this long enough I will end up being a braindead idiot like @trentkelp
Specially now that I'm not a rookie and while I don't compete I help others to prepare because I'm somewhat in an good ammy / low semi-pro level.

Keeping the weight low helped my cardio and overall skills. I have actually lifted for a good while but never for volume. I liked 5x5 a lot and had good results by running 5/3/1 program for a couple of cycles. I'm around 63kgs right now... I started at 17 and 48kgs. Believe it or not I put 10kgs of muscle mass.

Anyways... I'm still not convinced of what I'm doing next. I love lifting heavy shit but I also like calisthenics because it is fun also but more healthy (mobility and all). Still don't know which one to do. Probably mixing up both (calisthenics + some compound excercises).
Wanted to do some grappling (trained BJJ for a little time) but concussions happen there to.
Yeahb didnt mean just lifting but power training with weights.
But i take it back, you knew/know what ur doing!

Yeah same for me i quit training and fighting due to injuries. Then i got kids, a good job and everything and it was done.
But now im not doing anything and i became a rampage lol.

Hope you can find something to keep you busy and active.

Yeahb didnt mean just lifting but power training with weights.
But i take it back, you knew/know what ur doing!

Yeah same for me i quit training and fighting due to injuries. Then i got kids, a good job and everything and it was done.
But now im not doing anything and i became a rampage lol.

Hope you can find something to keep you busy and active.
Single here. Gotta keep myself in shape until I get married or something lol.

BTW... have you tried having a home gym? for me it was the best. Just a pull up bar, a bar, some discs and an adjustable racks and it's good to go. It was the only way for me to lift weights since I hate going to the gym!

Or a pull up bar and some bodyweight excercises will do the trick.

Good luck brother.

Single here. Gotta keep myself in shape until I get married or something lol.

BTW... have you tried having a home gym? for me it was the best. Just a pull up bar, a bar, some discs and an adjustable racks and it's good to go. It was the only way for me to lift weights since I hate going to the gym!

Or a pull up bar and some bodyweight excercises will do the trick.

Good luck brother.
I tried that, but that was one week, then it was just rotting away lol.
My motivation is gone after 10+ years of training twice a day every day.
I enjoy doing nothing but i miss doing something...

Hope it works for you!
Cheers bro

I guess this makes Tim Johnson lineal Bellator champ and P4P #1 (... and that's a whole lotta P 4 ur P's)

Timothy Johnson future champ!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tim showing there are levels to this shit.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
Imagine claiming fake news like this guy can stand with Bader.

I hate you fucking kids!

Now i am going to get drunk in the corner

Is this what the KO looked like?

giphy.gif

I hate you fucking kids!

Now i am going to get drunk in the corner

Haha, at least you're taking it well man. On a serious note mind, getting flush KO'd by Tim Johnson (a grinder who is not known for his KO power) is a terrible look for Fortune, man.

Haha, at least you're taking it well man. On a serious note mind, getting flush KO'd by Tim Johnson (a grinder who is not known for his KO power) is a terrible look for Fortune, man.
That's an understatement; I've never even seen Johnson throw strikes, let alone hurt anyone.

Back