Just heard Tyrell KO'd Bader Sparring!

He's got some connection to Fourtune. He announced the Tim Johnson fight like 3 weeks before Bellator.
Well.. he is his manager or boyfriend, confirmed.

But still... leaking things that happen in the gym to a karate forum is wrong.

I hope TS gets his ass whopped for that.

Well.. he is his manager or boyfriend, confirmed.

But still... leaking things that happen in the gym to a karate forum is wrong.

I hope TS gets his ass whopped for that.

You big girl...your such a silly Tulip! Is this a Karate Forum? Know wounder you don't understand Sparring and Hard Training! Lol

Your such a little Pu$$y! Lol. Grow up kids, it happens! I am sure Bader has put many sparing partners on tbier backs!

It's obvious none of you geeks train. Lol

Last edited:
You big girl...your such a silly Tulip! Is this a Karate Forum? No wounder you don't understand Sparring and Hard Training! Lol

Your such a little Pu$$y! Lol. Grow up kids, it happens! I am sure Bader has put many sparing partners on tbier backs!

Karate forum is an inside joke that you must have missed because you are autistic.

And I have been in gyms fighting my whole adult life (more than 15 years now). You don't go there and chime what happens inside the training room. That is a bitch mode. Everybody knows it.
If for any chance what you said was right I hope you get your ass checked.

Karate forum is an inside joke that you must have missed because you are autistic.

And I have been in gyms fighting my whole adult life (more than 15 years now). You don't go there and chime what happens inside the training room. That is a bitch mode. Everybody knows it.
If for any chance what you said was right I hope you get your ass checked.

How do you get to the gym and Train when your raiding dungens in your World Of Warcraft team?

You don't train kid.....your post show it!

How do you get to the gym and Train when your raiding dungens in your World Of Warcraft team?

You don't train kid.....your post show it!
I barely know what dungens and world or warcraft are. Never playen neither.

BTW
This is me with Leo Corrales after a seminar he did in our gym... He one of the our top kickboxers,

And this is me doing the bottlecap challenge while watching an UFC card. I posted it on the bottlecap challenge thread.

I've never felt that KO'ing a sparring partner should really raise someone's stock. It is not really something to brag about I feel.

You big girl...your such a silly Tulip! Is this a Karate Forum? Know wounder you don't understand Sparring and Hard Training! Lol

you should stop training and go back to school

Go to 1:02.10 and see who Big John calls the next world Champion and super Star!

Who do you think Big John is going to pick for the Next huge MMA Star?

Booooooommmmmmmm!

Lol at all the Likes on your "safe space" reply.....kids, what none of you will ever understand in the real fight game you have to SPAR! or u will end up looking like a Jake Hager or Cheal Sonnen on the feet! In Sparring, good shots happen..maybe during counter punching or in combinations. You can't be a real pro fighter, without Sparring! No matter what you hear from kids like Salvador "the round"...walk into any real fight gym and they Spar...most spar 100% with 16 ounce gloves on, some crazier camps actually go hard with the mma gloves on. We are now talking $100's of thousands and even millions...Conner, Cowboy, Lawler, well all the greats Spar hard..and sometimes people get droped. No better way to prepair for a fight!

Salvador...go back to Kempo, jeet kon do, and World of Warcraft!

Fortune is the Future in any Promotion he signs with! We are talking big money! HE has to now pay guys to spar him....pro boxers are all that can try and hang...he is DAT good!

Those 3 fighters are quite famous for the fact they have at various times in their careers not sparred or at least not sparred hard.

Cowboy runs his own camps now where he limits head trauma towards the end of his career. He picks specific sparring partners that won’t take his head off.

SBG runs a similiar thing with McGregor .SBG is very big on limiting head trauma and using a lot of soft style sparring. Mcgregor might be dropping people in sparring but it’s very rare he is getting touched up “chute Box” style.

Lawler hadn’t sparred in years prior to moving to ATT and his championship run.
They made him spar at ATT.

None of those places were sparring like you are saying. I find it weird you picked those 3 fighters since you would be able to find the opposite online with a google search.

Go to 1:02.10 and see who Big John calls the next world Champion and super Star!

Who do you think Big John is going to pick for the Next huge MMA Star?

Booooooommmmmmmm!

Hows taste his pee pee?

I ko'd a sparring partner once, he was also my friend & I felt terrible when it happened, especially because we were trying to look after each other at the time & not get injured... Coachi didn't see it happen & my mate woke up, got up, & we kept training. Old school training

Big boys sparring and shit like this can happen, as long as he wasn't going McGregor like and absolutely beating somebody's ass who was clearly out match (Poor outta shape Paulie and Lobov).
I've finished better fighters in sparring and have been stunned badly by lesser fighters... there's not much stake in winning sparring wars if it's against a common training partner.

Bader probably slamed him down and grinded him into the ground with elbows the first chance he got. Iron sharpens iron and this is how some guys sharpen their iron.

I barely know what dungens and world or warcraft are. Never playen neither.

BTW
This is me with Leo Corrales after a seminar he did in our gym... He one of the our top kickboxers,

And this is me doing the bottlecap challenge while watching an UFC card. I posted it on the bottlecap challenge thread.

rumble young man rumble!

Tyrell Fortune is Killing eveyone who trains with him! Pro Boxers, mma Brazilians from Henry Cujudo's team. And now Many people saw Bader get KO' in Fridays sparring with Fortune!
Being a former pro boxer & a sparring partner myself I understand better than anyone that shit happens in the gym. People get caught & get KO'd in sparring all the time but it's not something that should be encouraged or praised.
Getting KO'd in the gym shortens careers & can end them as well in extreme cases.
Yes, there's a time & a place for good hard sparring but when a fighter has another hurt in sparring it's time to back off & bring in a fresh sparring partner while letting the hurt fighter rest & recover. Taking liberties & knocking out sparring partners doesn't do anyone any good IMO. That's why the old ways of doing things are being fazed out.
There are new ways of doing things that protect fighters more & keep down the amount of punishment that fighters absorb in training. I for one am a big advocate for these new methods. Some of which I saw implemented toward the tail end of my career but not before I'd taken my share of lumps in training camps with fighters such as Ray Leonard, Aaron Pryor, Livingstone Bramble, Simon Brown, Roberto Duran, Greg Haugan, Shane Mosley & many others. None of whom ever went out of their way to hurt me or attempt to knock me out. Because that's just not how good camps are run. Those who run fight camps like slaughterhouses don't last very long in boxing game & I'm sure things can't be that different in MMA camps.

Back