Just had trippy dream involving Trump

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by MadSquabbles500, Aug 9, 2016.

1. MadSquabbles500

MadSquabbles500 Steel Belt

Just had a mad odd, trippy dream with Trump in it yo

Please interpret it for me

It is autumn in NY, and I am in some mansion in a rural area. Trump is going to give some big speech, and MSM and everybody is there. I am dressed formally, but I look like a douche and am unkempt in dress shirt, pants, jacket, and tie. There is this big kitchen, and has a toilet in the corner, but its just out in the open. I start to drop number two in it. Trump walks up to me, and checks me. He examines my clothing while I am sitting on the toilet, and starts adjusting things, and tells me, never to let "them" see me like this.

Well the speech is starting, and I am up in front but my tie is not tied. I am frantically trying to tie, but I cant remember how, and am bumbling the whole time. My mom finally ties it for me, and looks at me in shame. Then apparently I have this little ball in my hands, and I start throwing it against my own balls while I am sitting up in front during Trumps speech. Then I am outside by this food truck, and some street dude walks up to me and ask if I am ok. I am perplexed, and then he mentions me pegging myself in the balls. I am a bit surprised when I realized MSM must have shown me on Nat TV busting my ballz.

So what does this mean? Seriously I had this dream this morning.

2. pacifikan

pacifikan No justice no peace Double Yellow Card

It means ur gay

SherdogGoat and basementdweller like this.
  3. Jack Reacheround

Jack Reacheround Never Go Black

Yep.

4. IAC

IAC :^)

Gay for Trump.

5. Lex Bigelow

Lex Bigelow Six Gorillion Belt Double Yellow Card

ts must sub lsd for msm. msm is horse pucky.

6. MadSquabbles500

MadSquabbles500 Steel Belt

I think this is about me being an underachiever, and my shameless behavior when I was younger, plus my inability to play the "game" that has probably kept me out the upper economic social circles that I have had opportunities to join.

The suit represents that upper economic social circles, and my inability to look comfortable in that suit is my ineptitude. Me using the toilet in the kitchen, and not tying my tie properly is the shameless behavior that probably ensured my banishment from these social circles.

I often times beat myself over thinking if I should have done things differently, and is representing by throwing a ball against my balls. I now often eat at food trucks/ street carts, and that guy represents the social circle I am in.

Trump is pretty much what I think I should be. A guy rich guy, that is not status quo, even if he is putting up a front. Currently he is representing a rich guy who is not status quo. I know I am not gay.

7. loyalyolayal

loyalyolayal Steel Belt

8. specter1001

specter1001 Purple Belt

Bet the first thing you did was check for any orange around your anal cavity.

GearSolidMetal likes this.
  9. ODYSSEYMEMPHIS

ODYSSEYMEMPHIS Brown Belt

Not sure why but I read all this in Dennis voice from "Its always sunny in Philadelphia"

10. Orgasmo

Orgasmo Red Belt

According to my expert opinion, your homosexual tendencies are manifesting themselves in your dreams.

SherdogGoat likes this.
  11. GearSolidMetal

GearSolidMetal I'm here to chew bubblegum and bang your mom. Platinum Member

You really need to stop watching Fox News.