Just got the Hatebreed discography from bittorrent

Boondocksaint said:
This shit is as essential as protein. I highly advise you motherfuckers to check it out. I don't see how I was squatting and deadlifting without it.

Highly agreed , Perseverance is my favorite album by Hatebreed. Fuck the haters. :D

They're good, just nothing particularly special. Jasta's voice is always exactly the same on every song.

Stampin' Ground are far superior in my opinion.

I just dowloaded some mudvayne after another user here reccomended them ..i think i got my wedding song

AxeGrinder said:
Agnostic Front and Immortal do it for me...

IMMORTAL!!!!111

immortal43lu.gif

lately for me its been all Children of Bodom and Rammstein. CoB is nice, like thrash and death and 80's metal all rolled into one. I <3 guitar solos. Rammstein will always be a lifting staple for me. "fauer frei" makes me want to eat babies.

rEmY said:
IMMORTAL!!!!111

immortal43lu.gif

lately for me its been all Children of Bodom and Rammstein. CoB is nice, like thrash and death and 80's metal all rolled into one. I <3 guitar solos. Rammstein will always be a lifting staple for me. "fauer frei" makes me want to eat babies.
Needled 24/7, Six pounder, and etc..............

So many great lifting songs from them.

Killswitch Engage or Meshugga I prefer .

Hatebreed is aite.

i really dislike metalcore, i like more technical shit, if you want some really heavy death metal, try out any Origin, the new one is pretty awesome. or dying fetus is awesome.

Has anyone checked out Stampin' Ground yet?

I recommend the albums "An Expression of Repressed Violence" and "A New Darkness Upon Us".

RobT said:
No problem.

I need to get an iPod, or something.

My gym plays UK chart dance music and R'n'B remixes of pop songs. Who the fuck wants to work out to that stuff?

Romo's

If we can stray from teh Hardcore for a second - the greatest workout CD I own is Killswitch Engage closely followed by anything by Pantera.

Hoo-hah

...and I'm sure Hatebreed are as impressed as shit that you stole their music instead of buying it.

Sepultura's "Arise" is another classic workout album.

Radar said:
If we can stray from teh Hardcore for a second - the greatest workout CD I own is Killswitch Engage closely followed by anything by Pantera.

Hoo-hah

...and I'm sure Hatebreed are as impressed as shit that you stole their music instead of buying it.

No, I didn't buy their album.

But I would pay to see them live. That is how all recording artists should make there money. But I'm glad to see that you want all the money to go to a slimey recording industry official in his lear jet and fleet of 9 cars.

RobT said:
Sepultura's "Arise" is another classic workout album.
ANything sepultura is amazing for workout.l

Otep and The Destro Check them out for some good lifting metal. And with Otep you have to give some of there songs a little bit before they get into it. It has a female vocalist that will make men sound like little sissy body builders.

tamago said:
Madball is my favorite hardcore band to work out to.. pretty much anything NYHC makes for a freakin insane workout.

haha madball is crazy

Back