Just got the Hatebreed discography from bittorrent

B

Boondocksaint

This shit is as essential as protein. I highly advise you motherfuckers to check it out. I don't see how I was squatting and deadlifting without it.

Hatebreed are ok, but you should really check out Stampin' Ground.

RobT said:
Hatebreed are ok, but you should really check out Stampin' Ground.

Is that a joke or should I? I got my bittorrent up and running...

PariahCarey said:
Metal-core for third graders.

When I read that I just had this vision of a third grader listening to Hatebreed. I fucking spit my goddam drink out. I can imagine how the parents would react to that.

PariahCarey said:
Metal-core for third graders.
+1

There are bands WORLDS better than Hatebreed. No thanks to the hatebreed being esstiantial

Hatebreed....pretty average. I have one of their CDs.

I like to listen to good music though.

get some, Walls of Jericho...female fronted hardcore band that makes hatebreed look like pussies...

Also cruise around the Victory Records, Truskill Records websites. You'll find a lot of accessible metal(some hardcore, mostly metal-core).

Mikeultra said:
+1

There are bands WORLDS better than Hatebreed. No thanks to the hatebreed being esstiantial

Well put..

I'd much rather listen to some Metallica (none of that St. Anger shit) and Disturbed.. talk about amazing

Boondocksaint said:
Is that a joke or should I? I got my bittorrent up and running...

No joke. UK hardcore metal band. Amazing stuff, get it all.

Also try: Lamb of God and Unearth.

No problem.

I need to get an iPod, or something.

My gym plays UK chart dance music and R'n'B remixes of pop songs. Who the fuck wants to work out to that stuff?

RobT said:
No problem.

I need to get an iPod, or something.

My gym plays UK chart dance music and R'n'B remixes of pop songs. Who the fuck wants to work out to that stuff?

I bought a MP3 cd player at malmart for 30 bucks. One CD can hold about 200 songs.

I just don't see the value in a Ipod right now unless you have too much money or you just want to look cool.

I know these guys are probably a little too mainstream, but how about Slipknot?

Boondocksaint said:
This shit is as essential as protein. I highly advise you motherfuckers to check it out. I don't see how I was squatting and deadlifting without it.

Hell yes. Hatebreed is amazing for working out. If you like them, you'd like Throwdown a lot. Check out their albums "Haymaker" and "Vendetta." Good stuff as well.

THROWNDOWN!?ugh.. Terrible

but yeah if you like hatebreed you will love new throwdown with those two garbage releases Haymaker and Vendetta. Generic as they come. Its more like Hatedown & Throwbreed

Madball is my favorite hardcore band to work out to.. pretty much anything NYHC makes for a freakin insane workout.

tamago said:
Madball is my favorite hardcore band to work out to.. pretty much anything NYHC makes for a freakin insane workout.

Full Blown Chaos and Sworn Enemy are also great for sick lifts. Both groups are from Queens, NY, like me. :D

Back