just got some mats

shs101

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey everyone I just was able to get a few old mats from my school and I have a open shed I just put them in,problem is I don't have any partners or anything.any ways I can traing my wrestling or JJ solo, even with drills and what not

Do this:

Or just work on your shrimping, forward rolls, break falls, sit throughs..ect..:icon_chee

Awesome song! haha
Who is that training? wish we had ropes at my gym

Make some friends

I lol'd.

Seriously though, I'm jealous of your mats but I will have the same problem as you when I do get them myself, I got some laaaaaazy friends and the only ones that would do this kinda stuff with me both live too far away. I can tell you one thing to do for sure though, practice the stability ball. It'll be of great help to your base and your knee on bellys and top game.

I work the stability ball every day before a class for about 15-30minutes and it's definitely a good thing and can be done solo. But yes, shrimp drills, sit out drills, there are various wrestling drills that could apply as well for some solo drilling. Just get out there and look stuff up, or ask at your gym what you can do.

Back