Just got some 12 oz twins from nine dragons?

xjado321

White Belt
Reaction score
I have a pair of 14 oz as well, but in the tiger pattern. The 12 oz ones are the BGVL-3 in black. The leather feels different on the black ones and the wrist wraps differently on the 12 oz. I am wondering if these differences are usual between the 2 styles and sizes.

I am not too worried as i know nd is trusted but still am wondering why it is like this.

i think twins are inconsitant with there gloves they will all feel and look different? someone mentioned this on the forum a while back i think

If you get a special pattern glove, they paint the pattern on and with makes the leather feel like plastic.

Personally, with the Twins Special gloves that I have owned, I noticed that although it may not be fact, the leather on the fancy gloves seems to be a somewhat higher quality or of select skins, as opposed to my BGVL-3's, and if you are referring to the addition of the plastic Twins Special patch on the wrist wrap, that was an update by the Twins factory that started showing up around late 2009/2010.

If you purchased them from ND, you can be sure the are absolutely authentic, and the latest issue. Great place to purchase from.

:icon_chee

Alright thank you guys so much, very re assuring. I did notice that the quality of leather was better on my fancy gloves, but i still love them both. Thanks guys :D

The Fancy gloves are supposed to be BGVL-3 gloves, but I got a pair of white 16oz Twins which were supposed to be BGVL-3 too and they look totally different than my Dragon pattern Twins 160oz gloves:

twinsback.jpg

twinspalm.jpg

twinsthumbside.jpg

twinshv.jpg

Last edited:
Back