#@!% just got real on SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaguely familiar. Didn't the guy say that eventually he drove to the police station?

Reminds me of a couple other stories. Shido punched out a foreign cab driver. And whatsisname that crazy pro fighter tag guy from michigan who was just having the worst luck in life posted about how some 98 lbs weakling cut him off in traffic so he rolled up next to him and beat him up.

Was that the one were he was on his bike and was kicking in the guys door well driving...?

There used to be this hot chick named Allison who posted here..one time she IM'd me her noods...she was nake don the bed with cowboy boots on..very sexy

Most of you probably won't remember this one but one night some whitebelt came into the OT and started trolling the shit out of wamrage. Somehow, wam hacked the guy's PB account and posted a bunch of pictures of the guy playing guitar in his backyard and shit.

Foolkiller the bed smasher exposure of him being 4'9 at best was good times.

I still loved the widespread panic that ensued when the PFM for Mod campaign was revealed.

I guess you could say that was real to schellhardt. He just about spontaneously combusted on the spot.

I guess you could say that was real to schellhardt. He just about spontaneously combusted on the spot.

It was like, as soon as that thread was submitted I got a PM from him.

I haven't been here long enough, but what's the backstory on Conrad v. Dravenous?

And the mod booth raid. For a few seconds this place was armageddon.

Definitely got all real in there. Funny thing is, the screenshots were mostly selectively taken out of context and it made us look a lot worse than we really are...haha.

Definitely got all real in there. Funny thing is, the screenshots were mostly selectively taken out of context and it made us look a lot worse than we really are...haha.

what is this fox news lol

I miss Silver Wolf :(

I did page 8.

*Cue the creepy Ender pic of him on his computer surrounded by pictures of Dakota Fanning, and his windows covered up.

Ah you did sir. Good call.

Either way the fact that it happened was ill. The only thing I took from the whole bit was Superbeast was full of shit.

They definitely singled out particular mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back