#@!% just got real on SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time someone was on their bosses computer and seen naked pictures of his wife and posted them on here.

Which all goes to show, never trust anyway that posts regularly in the OT.

When Stinkfist revealed all of that information about brian fantana being punkmother......oops, still waiting on that.

he musta been getting fired anyway... that's how you e-suicide right there

Posters dropping like flies and a mod meltdown just adds to the hilarity

Not sure those all count as shit getting real as opposed to shit that happened.

But with Joe Mama, I remember that he posted he definitely wasn't gay because he sucked a dick and didn't like it. LOLOOL

Hahaha I forgot about that one...

I think someone snipped a picture of that post and its now in the "You Laugh You Lose" thread.

Luba v Oblivian

Lubes v. Mens Rea was more real IMO because at first they were friends and then they were not. They exchanged a lot of personal info about each other as friends and then when they broke up they used it all against each other out on the forum boards. Fucking real shit right there.

There was an incident in the S+P (now S+C) forum where a girl started posting there and getting a ton of attention. Some major e-stalking was done and tons of photos were posted of her. It resulted in about 10 longtime members being banned, a private forum being started, and the death of the old S+P forum.

There was an incident in the S+P (now S+C) forum where a girl started posting there and getting a ton of attention. Some major e-stalking was done and tons of photos were posted of her. It resulted in about 10 longtime members being banned, a private forum being started, and the death of the old S+P forum.

YES...I like it.

Speaking of which whatever happened to king kabuki and superbeast? Is Bambam still a mod?

kabuki is now sinister but still has baloney tits and the worst myspace pics EVER

superbeast morphed into foolkiller in an attempt escape his bed breaking past, recently showed up in the support forum to gush tears about him being de-modded, got re-modded, once again faded away into the Shire

Not sure those all count as shit getting real as opposed to shit that happened.

But with Joe Mama, I remember that he posted he definitely wasn't gay because he sucked a dick and didn't like it. LOLOOL

Not sure if you remember but people thought the homeless one was serious for a while I think. I think he even posted a picture of some random homeless girl.

Who could also forget the creepy Ender threads about Dakota Fanning.

Me vs. Luba was never very personal. I think we were both killing time trying to troll eachother. We actually worked together a few times.

The time someone was on their bosses computer and seen naked pictures of his wife and posted them on here.

Which all goes to show, never trust anyway that posts regularly in the OT.

lol...I remember that. He had also gone through his bosses browser and emails and found that he was trying to bang women off of plentyoffish and trying to bang trannies off craigslst. He posted all the guy's info.

Lubes v. Mens Rea was more real IMO because at first they were friends and then they were not. They exchanged a lot of personal info about each other as friends and then when they broke up they used it all against each other out on the forum boards. Fucking real shit right there.

Didn't Mens Rea end up pitching a fit and getting himself banned or something? I remember he tried to post some pics about him being a model and how he had a nice car or some shit, but no one really cared.

lol...I remember that. He had also gone through his bosses browser and emails and found that he was trying to bang women off of plentyoffish and trying to bang trannies off craigslst. He posted all the guy's info.

Yep that's the one, the thread got deleted.

Didn't Mens Rea end up pitching a fit and getting himself banned or something? I remember he tried to post some pics about him being a model and how he had a nice car or some shit, but no one really cared.

He kept coming back and had like 8 accounts after he got banned. He's here now.

kabuki is now sinister but still has baloney tits and the worst myspace pics EVER

superbeast morphed into foolkiller in an attempt escape his bed breaking past, recently showed up in the support forum to gush tears about him being de-modded, got re-modded, once again faded away into the Shire

Wow I've been away far too long. I think the last thing I remember happening here before I left was the massive shut down of SD, a huge wave of bannings, Sonny and Braz stepping down from modship, and the last thing Braz's meltdown which caused his banning.

RIP Braz

Speaking of which I'm going for some training in October for two month if admin wants to do another mass banning that would be a good time so I can avoid it.

Does anyone remember what happened to ballup? She was hot and going to the navy. her marriage was doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back