#@!% just got real on SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note, I hope that Dravenous is dead by now and that people come every day to piss on his grave. Mildly.

• When wushu called everyone keyboard warriors and challenged them to fight and said he makes $50k a year and drives a bwm.
  • When someone challenged shido to a fight at a rest stop along the highway in Illinois.
  • When someone showed up at luba's doorstep, yelled something about sherdog, and punched him in the face, then luba shot in for the double leg and got the take down, passed to side mount, then posted pics of bank account statements with no name on them to prove he made a lot of money selling virtual gold to chinese WoW players.

On a side note, I hope that Dravenous is dead by now and that people come every day to piss on his grave. Mildly.

I've seen people on different forums talking about this guy....what was his deal?

I also got Benny Blanco's commenting on his soon-to-be committed real-life suicide, then stopping his posting right after the alleged suicide date.

Hardcore if you ask me. Does it count ?

That's a good one.

Dude posted that he was going to off himself and then stopped posting for ever.

Shit definitely got real there.

Rogan vs. Mencia
Huerta vs. Asshole sucker punching guy

Rogan vs. Mencia
Huerta vs. Asshole sucker punching guy

nodog.jpg

Its pretty real that a good chunk of the mods on here have had some sort of meltdown. Some of which have been demodded, banned, or have had name changes.

Sherdog modding is surius bidnus

Did any of the real life fighting actually have proof or just epic threads ?

I believe Bertmark was taking real life pictures of him busting his nut over girls Facebook pics and have them copies

Its pretty real that a good chunk of the mods on here have had some sort of meltdown. Some of which have been demodded, banned, or have had name changes.

Sherdog modding is surius bidnus

Oh hell yea. RyanGracie7 melted down and got demodded. 8th degree savage got trolled by Rubio and posted his personal info and then got demodded. Vod harrassed Kimo about his mom having cancer and got demodded/banned. Apparently postive balance is the latest...but the list goes on.

Oh hell yea. RyanGracie7 melted down and got demodded. 8th degree savage got trolled by Rubio and posted his personal info and then got demodded. Vod harrassed Kimo about his mom having cancer and got demodded/banned. Apparently postive balance is the latest...but the list goes on.

You sir are a stone, or maybe you are just smart enough to see that its just the internet and not worth getting hung up over.

Computer Fogie is next

The recent AO melt down was a bit odd as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back