Just got my nose smashed

Are you that one Mexican guy who jumped straight into competitions and said your weakness was jabs ?

Take a look at how Thais spar. Lots sparring, little damage. All skill.

Fuck this sucks. Accidents happen but I have to train smarter. Im gonna stop going with bigger people who go too hard. It sucks when when something totally avoidable fucks you over

Smart choice.

I think we're about the same size. I'd have the same thing all the time. Dudes twice my size going hard because you technically got the better of them. It's lame because if I was to behave the same way, it's be like me smashing someone 115 lbs and 5'2" in sparring.

Don't spar with them, or wear headgear

Fuck this sucks. Accidents happen but I have to train smarter. Im gonna stop going with bigger people who go too hard. It sucks when something totally avoidable fucks you over
sorry broseph i got a duck bill on my face it starts spewing from a whiff and gets busted from a nudge.

a few zigs and zags aint so bad it adds character to the face
R-C.7aeb72cc11a95c1b20c14ad9881e6daa

its when you get the bridge flattened and the end flares out you got that real pugilist look

sorry broseph i got a duck bill on my face it starts spewing from a whiff and gets busted from a nudge.

a few zigs and zags aint so bad it adds character to the face
R-C.7aeb72cc11a95c1b20c14ad9881e6daa

its when you get the bridge flattened and the end flares out you got that real pugilist look
10/10 would let you corner a fight

Small people can fuck up your nose too.

One time a 400 pound freestyle fighter punched me in my sternum so hard i felt it shovelling snow 6 months later. Usually small people cant do that. But break your nose? Small people can be wacky.

Fuck this sucks. Accidents happen but I have to train smarter. Im gonna stop going with bigger people who go too hard. It sucks when something totally avoidable fucks you over

My nose has been broken twice, fuckin hate that shit.
Heal up soon little brother.

I was supposed to but there was complications and I have never gone back.
If you can’t breathe out of one or both sides of your nose you definitely should man. Everyone online always says that it’s a huge game changer

Never septoplasty, that sucks it it's that bad dude.

What gym in Hawaii do you train out of?
Yeah the only positive is that I couldn’t breathe out of my left side before, so hopefully getting surgery fixes that.
The gyms are called Hawaii Elite MMA and Gracie Technics

If you can’t breathe out of one or both sides of your nose you definitely should man. Everyone online always says that it’s a huge game changer

Yeah the only positive is that I couldn’t breathe out of my left side before, so hopefully getting surgery fixes that.
The gyms are called Hawaii Elite MMA and Gracie Technics

I almost died on the operating table and they had to wake me up sir, never went back.

Small people can fuck up your nose too.

One time a 400 pound freestyle fighter punched me in my sternum so hard i felt it shovelling snow 6 months later. Usually small people cant do that. But break your nose? Small people can be wacky.
@biscuitsbrah is a little fella but he can crack. I’ve held pads for him and the dude has good power.
Thanks guys. Lol. Did anyone ever have septoplasry before?
I’ve generally heard that it’s not worth getting any nose surgery until you’re done fighting. The odds of it getting smashed again are pretty high until you hang them up

Back