Just got My first Stripe

Stoupe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Now I've read nocturno's threads and basically, I'm a probationary 2 stripes which is like 3 stripes which in turn is a 4th stripe or basically a blue belt. A blue belt is just a one stripe blue belt which is a 2 stripe blue belt basically a 3 stripes blue in essence. So ultimately I have a 4 stripes blue which is like a purple.

As a probationary purple belt, I'm basically a purple with one stripe that's like 2 then 3 stripes. In other words I am a purple belt with four stripes which is like a brown belt. Or a 1 stripe brown belt that's at the level of a 2 stripe brown which is a 3 stripe brown basically.

If a 3 stripe brown is nothing more than a 4 stripe brown, doesn't that mean I'm just a gate keeper or a Black (short for Black Guy) or probationary Black Belt?

If anything as a Brown belt or Probationary black I could promote myself, no? Also I'm looking to roll with other Brown belts around my area so PM me if you want to start a club or a team... Team Jedi

iron-sheik.jpg

FAAAKKK YOOOO HAALLKKK HAAGGGAAAN :mad: Shiek FTW

This is Team Garcia's idea, how dare you steal it.
Mines is Team Jedi so screw you holmes also mines is with brown to black belt (probationary)

Shiek the real leader of the NWO!

One Warrior Nation or the reverse NWO (OWN) was an attempt by the Ultimate Warrior to kidnap Hulk Hogan and impregnate him with the Warrior Juice

First of all, T-R-O-L-L.

Secondly, you are not a probationary 3 stripe. You are a 2 stripe. I had already explained why I was a blue. 5th stripe usually is the color change right? also, 4th stripe is the probationary period for the next color. Not 2 or 3.

I never said I was a probationary purple or above. Heck no. Just a blue.

Just in case you are serious which, I think, by this point you are not. We'll use an analogy. If you can jump 4 meters between one cliff and another then that's exactly what your ability is. You are not capable of jumping 5 meters no matter how hard you try. Therefore if you try, and we all sincerely hope you do, you'll end up falling to your inevitable death.

Just in case you are serious which, I think, by this point you are not. We'll use an analogy. If you can jump 4 meters between one cliff and another then that's exactly what your ability is. You are not capable of jumping 5 meters no matter how hard you try. Therefore if you try, and we all sincerely hope you do, you'll end up falling to your inevitable death.

but if he does 5 jumping jacks everyday it's inevitable that he'll be able to cross the border with a single leap.

i think a team garcia vs team jedi showdown is imminent

One Warrior Nation or the reverse NWO (OWN)

Very cool! My new team name is actually going to be Power Warrior Nation (PWN)

my dog actually came up with the name,

he's so funny, lol...

izgonnapwnsum128625572661518870.jpg

Anyone else getting tired of this theme? Just let nocturno think he is a freekin blue.

First of all, T-R-O-L-L.

Secondly, you are not a probationary 3 stripe. You are a 2 stripe. I had already explained why I was a blue. 5th stripe usually is the color change right? also, 4th stripe is the probationary period for the next color. Not 2 or 3.

Pot meet kettle. Kettle meet pot. :rolleyes:

eddie bravo meet royler gracie

First of all, T-R-O-L-L.

Yeah but if you are a 4 stripe white belt. Thats what you are not a "probationary blue belt" In fact I've never heard of a probationary blue belt.

Would you like for me to explain how that works... again? :rolleyes:

Dude get over it. I have read your explination and I have got to tell you I have known guy's who were 4 stripe belts for a long time. So your explination doesn't hold water for me.

Those animated gifs are killing me....
64931.gif

^ ow fuck

i'd hate to be assaulted from the rear by a rogue truck tire

First of all, T-R-O-L-L.

LOL! Hes back.

Back