Just got my Bachelors in Finance

Tamriel Terror

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Welp I graduated from UNC-Charlotte on Saturday (it was cold as hell that morning) but It's finally over my sherdogger mates. Not many in my family went to college and so I'm pretty proud of myself since I had to get though a lot of personal issues during my time at Charlotte, but its all in the past because now I'm 23 and I GOT MY DEGREEEEEEE!

Also on a random side note there were well over 50 people who got their masters in computer science and every single one of them were Indian. I mean every single one of them. I live near a nice neighborhood and almost the entire neighborhood population is Indian and work in IT and area all rich. Maybe i got the wrong degree lol.

You got a Bachelor's in Finance? You'll be a millionaire in a year tops!

j/k - Congrats on graduating.

Congrats, don't blow it and become a corporate slave.

I live in Charlotte and didn't even get an invite to your graduation party.

Fml, I must be doing this all wrong.

I live in Charlotte and didn't even get an invite to your graduation party.

Fml, I must be doing this all wrong.
my party consisted of going to this bomb ass Vietnamese place and eating a shit ton of Pho .

My brother came to my graduation high as fuck on drugs and was a complete douche the entire time lol

Congratulations!

Hoping to get my Bachelors' in Economics, some day.

Congratulations bro

Welp I graduated from UNC-Charlotte on Saturday (it was cold as hell that morning) but It's finally over my sherdogger mates. Not many in my family went to college and so I'm pretty proud of myself since I had to get though a lot of personal issues during my time at Charlotte, but its all in the past because now I'm 23 and I GOT MY DEGREEEEEEE!

Also on a random side note there were well over 50 people who got their masters in computer science and every single one of them were Indian. I mean every single one of them. I live near a nice neighborhood and almost the entire neighborhood population is Indian and work in IT and area all rich. Maybe i got the wrong degree lol.
I like to eat pussy.

my party consisted of going to this bomb ass Vietnamese place and eating a shit ton of Pho .

My brother came to my graduation high as fuck on drugs and was a complete douche the entire time lol
I actually got to go to a party for the same graduation.

My bud's mom went back to UNCC in her 60's and got her master's.

Then I went to her party and drank all of her wine.

Then I threw up nothing but wine the next morning.

Your brother sounds fun.

You got the right degree. Not a lot is going to change in terms of the stuff you learned in school. But computer science is constantly changing and requires constant retraining of skills. I still don't understand how computer science is a four year degree and not a 2 year since it is more vocational than anything else.

nice humble brag - but congrats, fren.

So now we can ask you for money?

Congrats on the degree! Well done.

Computers and money are the two things that will only be more important over time, so you picked a good field. Now, go get your MBA. Haha, congrats again.

Thanks for the scene from Rouge One in your av, dickhead.

ill buy you cat nip dont worry

3ccbe14e22cb8839a23dd75bdec00365.jpg

Back