Just give Jose the 155 title shot vs. Conor

johnnyroastbeef

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kabib and Tony can fight for the next shot. Conor got a title shot for no reason so give one to Aldo. He wants revenge vs. Conor. No one gives a shit about 145 so Maxy can wait.

How about no? Will some one FFS defend the 145 title.

diegoyes2.gif

Outside of Hardcores and deep rooted fans....who cares about Jose Aldo exactly? He doesn't speak English or anything. Let's assume that he would beat Conor for the sake of speculation, why would the UFC even make that fight?

Outside of Hardcores and deep rooted fans....who cares about Jose Aldo exactly? He doesn't speak English or anything. Let's assume that he would beat Conor for the sake of speculation, why would the UFC even make that fight?

because it's a great fight. Aldo has more fans than max (150k PPV) and pettis (150k PPV).

Aldo pulled out of 5 of is 9 UFC fights.

I wouldn't put that guy in a main event ever again.

im a huge conor fan but give jose his rematch or are you worried? conor is going to retire in a year or two so lets go. I hope the ufc make this fight and make it his only fight or he sits on the shelf. Sick of the bullshit.

Just give Khabib a title shot vs Conor in spring and book Holloway vs Aldo.
Ferguson vs Diaz and if he refuses then just wait till Conor vs Khabib is out of the way.

im a huge conor fan but give jose his rematch or are you worried? conor is going to retire in a year or two so lets go. I hope the ufc make this fight and make it his only fight or he sits on the shelf. Sick of the bullshit.
I would love to see a rematch, but not nearly enough people care and it serves little business incentive.

Back