Media Just Francis Ngannou home cooking with his mom

I mean it's nice that she enjoys a simpler way of living but I'm sure she would get used to a table and chairs and a sink with proper drainage before no time.

Via FB (MMA Uncensored)

186478046_4540747612620818_1569499696111331051_n.jpg

One of the top comments say:

I just like to quote this before people react that he should've given her a much better traditional house or luxuries. In Africa, maybe old folks prefer this simple living with a cozy outdoor kitchen. Doesn't really mean they are poor. For sure Francis has given back to them and is just showing that he's still in touch with his roots.

185010980_311298710401493_3249625355351283393_n.jpg

Nothing beats a home cooked meal from your momma. It's always the best.

Much love.
I like Francis' social media posts. At least he isn't trying too hard like Conor and Colby

Where were you in Ghana? I stayed in Accra for a month and I never saw these
He said west africa too, so let me say I stayed in Nigeria for a while on "business trip" and rats are treated like the devil there. People worry about leprosy, bubonic plague and don't mess with rats , this must be a tribal thing.

Where were you in Ghana? I stayed in Accra for a month and I never saw these

I had grasscutter in Kumasi, but I'm pretty sure also in Accra, where I spent most of my time.

He said west africa too, so let me say I stayed in Nigeria for a while on "business trip" and rats are treated like the devil there. People worry about leprosy, bubonic plague and don't mess with rats , this must be a tribal thing.

Cane rats aren't really rats properly speaking. They are more like porcupines without spines. I've never been to Nigeria, but I'm pretty sure they eat them there as well.

Seriously this type of kitchen has a lot of indoor pollution and is responsible for a lot of lung cancer in the growing world

I bet that Momma Ngannou's Cameroonian corn/yuca stew with giant rat meat tastes absolutely insane and clearly gets you jacked and shredded @270lbs. Cameroonian mystery stew > Mike Dolce's entire existence.

Last edited:
I'm sure visiting his mom at her place humbles him. He knows what it took to go through his early childhood to adolescence to the man he is now.

Use your big brain......Shit still falls to the floor ......a dirty floor with a shitload of garbage/etc on it looks and is "dirtier" than just dirt.

Thanks for clarifying mr brains, and the dirt floor in your house becomes very hard and flat from walking and tamping it down daily. Making it like an actual floor.

Back