just found a keg

korn_995

White Belt
Reaction score
Just found and empty keg on my street, It feels like i just hit the lottery. I cant wait to fill it up with sand

nice find. the right way to do it, though, is to start with a full keg and work from there :)

Haha, nice find indeed. But I've got to ask - where the hell do you live that you find a Keg out on the street? :icon_conf

i live on a street with a bunch of hard partying college students and some down the street mooved out and left the keg out for the trash, crappy beer too abita amber

Do you happen to live in Kingston, Ontario? Because my keg got stolen.

I wonder if I can find a (free) keg to play with while I'm home this summer... I was gonna make a slosh pipe, but seems money's gonna be a bit too tight for that...

Sand? Is that some type of lager...? Never heard of it, anyway you'd have to be a real meathead to stuff that thing full of sand...

Nice find! You should set up a rope or something between 2 high trees and try to do some keg tosses before you fill it up with sand.

I found an old keg at my grandma's house it was in great shape but for some reason that i can't figure out there was no bottom, i would have taken it but i'm damn well not going to buy the rods and ****l i would need to weld it back together when i could buy a full one instead

That'd be better if you found a full keg, drank it, then filled it with sand.

I'm jealous. I want a keg too. I should invite some people over for beer and over charge them to cover the deposit too.

Back