Just finished reading the Badr Hari biography

Badr Hari also doesn't get a percentage from this book. His own book will come later iirc.
Oh ok, sorry then. I thought Hari got a cut from the sales of this book. If he doesn't I have no problem with people buying it.

He is truly a piece of shit that deserves to rot, so happy his career is over.

beat up Tyson to improve his street cred? just how f'n low can you get, wonder what year this was then?

.... so a few things almost happened?

is it just a big book of wishes?

No its not,he did kiss the wife of said trainer on the mouth in the dressing room right front of everybody.
Its basically the story of a total egotistical,narcistic,psychotic and downright dangerous individual who in my view has no business representing our sport ever again.
Badr betrays people,lets people down who invest time in him and manipulates people by being two faced.

beat up Tyson to improve his street cred? just how f'n low can you get, wonder what year this was then?

Agreed the guy's a complete joke and seems insecure, deserves every bad thing that happens to him and I was a fan of his until reading this. I give him benefit of the doubt for alot of altercations maybe they could of been other peoples fault but no, hes a animal and prison is where he belongs.

Hopefully more detailed cliff notes are posted on this thread since the book will more than likely not be released in english.

tyson story is funny
but just shows what kind of a piece of shit hari is

Just waiting for the story to be leaked that he 's eaten babies before.

tyson story is funny
but just shows what kind of a piece of shit hari is

But to then see him close up and have second thought because Tyson obviously looked pretty scary, says to me he's also a coward. How bout say hello and chat. Unless the story is just bs.

Can't believe that you trust everything that is said by a book which probably isn't actually endorsed by Hari.

I wont use money (that probably goes to him) just to get another confirmation on what kind of person he is..

Everybody hates Badr Hari yet any thread with his name in it gets a ton of replies. No wonder Kickboxing organizations are willing to shell out a ton of cash to get him on cards.

i've heard from a promoter that he offers 2 things to people he assaults in street fights if they want to report him, cash or bullets.
maybe someone accepted the cash, because he had many street fights.

the story with mike tyson is awesome, confirms that hari is the typical bully, annoying with weak people but calm with big bad guys.

i've heard from a promoter that he offers 2 things to people he assaults in street fights if they want to report him, cash or bullets.
maybe someone accepted the cash, because he had many street fights.

the story with mike tyson is awesome, confirms that hari is the typical bully, annoying with weak people but calm with big bad guys.

I have a feeling he was bullied growing up to an extent. And thus he has low self esteem.

I think he is a victim of his own reputation and most of those stories are blown out of proportion.

Reminds of that time they asked him about the time someone parked in his place and he punched the car

Everybody hates Badr Hari yet any thread with his name in it gets a ton of replies. No wonder Kickboxing organizations are willing to shell out a ton of cash to get him on cards.
So true (although I don't hate him).

His talent is really undeniable as well though, even if he swings wild with his punches from time to time, and loses focus. I think that when Badr has a guy hurt he has easily some of the best finishing instincts in all of kickboxing-- for me, when I watch moments like his second fight with Overeem after the first knockdown, and knowing the drama and backstory behind it, it's impossible for me not to think of him, at least idealistically, as if he is a great white who smells blood in the water. It's a shame to hear that he invested little time in training throughout his career-- given all the amazing moments he's produced in the ring already, I can only imagine what he could have done if he managed to find it in himself to be more disciplined. Probably would have never incurred those meaningless DQs and actually won 1-2 Grand Prixs... oh well.
Kickboxer0204 said:
I have a feeling he was bullied growing up to an extent. And thus he has low self esteem.
I could believe this, I feel if that were the case it may possibly have to do with his Arabic descent as well.

Back