Just failed my 2nd driving test

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And this video makes it even more depressing

pepe-the-frog-vinyl-sticker.jpg

m96jjd.jpg

<seedat>Find a white bich with a whip...

<JRSmith40> Problem solved.

You sound young.

It's time to hand in your man card.

How? I pass both written and driving test at my first try.

Then again, I drive way better than most anyone I know.

Are you an asian lady?
I took the driving test twice (once in the US and once in Korea).
I passed both tests on my first try.
barely though
<6>

...next time have that $100 handy or have someone else take the test for you.

Practice via playing Gran Turismo video game and/or buy one of those Lego Technic car sets with functional steering wheel so you can better see how parallel parking works.

Gran Turismo has license tests where you must have a decent understanding of appropriate speed at certain turns/curves. I read somewhere in one Gran Turismo game, if you pass the license tests, you receive an actual real life international license or something like that.

Did you fail the parallel parking part? Yeah, that gets a lot of people. Try again.

Thomas Edison

"We’ve all heard the name before. This famous American is attributed with failing over 10,000 times to invent a commercially viable electric lightbulb, but he didn’t give up. When asked by a newspaper reporter if he felt like a failure and if he should give up, after having gone through over 9,000 failed attempts, Edison simply stated 'Why would I feel like a failure? And why would I ever give up? I now know definitely over 9,000 ways an electric lightbulb will not work. Success is almost in my grasp.' This is also the same person whose teachers said he was 'too stupid to learn anything,' and fired from his first two employment positions for not being productive enough."

The driving test I took when I was 16 was a fucking joke. I basically had to do a u-turn, park next to a curb, back up straight, and then park the car back at the DMV parking lot. You just gotta get that behind the wheel time. Better luck next time dude.

Did you fail the parallel parking part? Yeah, that gets a lot of people. Try again.

."

Parallel parking? I didn't have that when I took my exam. They did make me park and unzip my pants though.

Seriously, they did make me park next to a curve and go back in reverse, which was pretty easy.

My road test involved driving to someone's house for the test giver to pick up a package.

In the local news recently, I think a retired cop was the test giver and fondled the woman driver being tested.

Back