Just deleted my

Haven’t used Facebook in 8 years though I still have an account there and know the credentials. I check it sometimes (1-2 times a year) to see my old :eek::eek::eek:gy skating vids I made with friends.

Twitter sucks. Instagram is GOAT social media. Very user-friendly interface and nice layout and everyone is there now.

Deleted all of mine about a year ago and thought I'd miss out on stuff and wouldn't be able to stay in touch w people. Best move I've made in recent years. Realized that the people who truly matter will manage to stay in touch and that I don't have to know EVERYTHING about where they are in life and what they do. Made me focus more on myself and the things that truly matters. I do believe that social medias are great tools depending on how you use them. Gotta take the good w the bad I guess. In this case, bad being the rise of delusions, narcissism, posturing, anxiety, depression, etc.

Last edited:
I’ve never had any of those. I’m not a fan of social media at all, it’s just toxic shit by and large. The people who are important in my life know how to get ahold of me, as I do with them.

way too much tracking.... way too much spying

Deleted Facebook a few months ago. Couldn't stand all the political and pedophile talk. Never had Twitter, IG, snapchat, etc. I only go to Reddit and here

Facebook ...

think I'll delete my twitter, and IG as well

imma let that settle in for a while before I go all out flip phone / pager

after listening to Tristan on Rogan recently it kinda confirmed what I knew ...

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
its all garbage anyways.... so who else gonna join me !!

I expect this thread will be filled with fellow supporters by end of day

<Goldie11>

thousands actually

Not giving up my phone. Just have some discipline and delete social media... except sherdog... never quit the dog.

Deleted Facebook a few months ago. Couldn't stand all the political and pedophile talk. Never had Twitter, IG, snapchat, etc. I only go to Reddit and here
Reddit is probably the biggest anus of the internet lol.

Way ahead of you TS. Now I just have to nuke my Sherdog account

Facebook ...

think I'll delete my twitter, and IG as well

imma let that settle in for a while before I go all out flip phone / pager

after listening to Tristan on Rogan recently it kinda confirmed what I knew ...

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
its all garbage anyways.... so who else gonna join me !!

I expect this thread will be filled with fellow supporters by end of day

<Goldie11>

thousands actually

I deleted my Facebook 6 years ago, when I was 14. I’m almost 21 now. I have zero social media other than sherdog and that’s the way I prefer it.

not counting dating apps like tinder, pof, okcupid and bumble though.

Proud to say I've never had Facebook or any of that other stupid social media bullshit. Don't like cell phones either. Matter of fact, technology annoys me. Emails, phones, etc. Don't want an electric car. Would rather have a freakin' gas guzzlin' hot rod instead of 'dem pussy Prius.

wdd7Fd9bzuoGdPKtx2Oy9jpWZqGju0PzFKDZx3rJq8cGhal-f4ntUi_kXT3Yf86K3voT7qvfj5v5LQ3EOQI2URRcl9euvxVuwSiVbIOJJ1NPZhqx0L0Pq9-6tRrNEYs32GTBAw

I deleted my FB looong ago. Never had instagram or twitter.

Never really got into social media. Always seemed dumb to me.

I couldn’t delete IG, that’s where I see all my fitness hoes

I only have fb still because of family contacts. I never had a ig, snap none of that. F social media minus sd & a few other pggs

Back