Just deleted my

MMAudit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Facebook ...

think I'll delete my twitter, and IG as well

imma let that settle in for a while before I go all out flip phone / pager

after listening to Tristan on Rogan recently it kinda confirmed what I knew ...

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
its all garbage anyways.... so who else gonna join me !!

I expect this thread will be filled with fellow supporters by end of day

<Goldie11>

thousands actually

Never had IG, deleted facebook years ago, but I like Twitter. I just use it vicariously and don't follow anyone who says anything political, just keep it to topics I like such as sports & history.

Why do you just not log in? I deleted mine due to some personal issues a few years ago but started again. I don’t check it loads anymore but it’s useful for staying in touch with people when you can’t hang out.

guy I’m pally with at work just said he stopped using it because his girlfriend kept talking to his parents on it.

AOL in the late 90's taught me how frivolous the eventual social media websites were. So i never used them.

wow so you old school for sure ...you had to listen to the dial up and all :D

Why do you just not log in? I deleted mine due to some personal issues a few years ago but started again. I don’t check it loads anymore but it’s useful for staying in touch with people when you can’t hang out.

guy I’m pally with at work just said he stopped using it because his girlfriend kept talking to his parents on it.

I thought about that .. but I'd rather take my data off as well ... too many what ifs

that's hilarious about your bud at work .. I def see that happening ..

I don't think people see the negatives to 5g either

people's data will get compromised at a whole new level

look IG is for asian womens and craft beer releases

Twitter is for AMP updates

wow so you old school for sure ...you had to listen to the dial up and all :D

I thought about that .. but I'd rather take my data off as well ... too many what ifs

that's hilarious about your bud at work .. I def see that happening ..
My other half’s family did it with me for a while and it annoyed me so I do get it. I just move around too much To not have it.

I have IG but have never used it so it doesn't really count, I've got Facebook but have deleted almost everybody and mainly just use messenger. I don't have twitter. All of them are kind of bullshit though, average fb user has around 500 friends... Who tf actually has 500 friends?

I did a while ago. Just came on a few times to download an old picture I needed from my feed or to announce the birth of my kids.

You won't miss it. As much as I loved using it, it's overrated.

Back