Just curious

bare knuckle boxing is closer to real fighting than boxing because they've taken the pillows off their hands. However, it's still not nearly as close to a real fight as mma. I'd like to see MMA go back to bare knuckle as well (and not allow hand wraps).
I wouldn't like to see that. Too many fights would be stopped because of cuts and broken hands

I wouldn't like to see that. Too many fights would be stopped because of cuts and broken hands

That would definitely be true especially in the beginning. However, overtime I'd like to see how fighters would adapt their game to this danger.

Omg thank you for giving me my next idea for a troll thread in in the heavies

I have loads (boxed as a teen and then kickboxing)!

Bare fist likely gives you more facial injuries, but I think them small gloves aren't good for the brain and can leave you seeing stars lol

Can't understand why mma fans call 8/10 oz gloves pillows?? lol
Me neither man, those are some rock hard fucking pillows, lol.

Good luck, this one got moved from there within 2 minutes, lol
mine lasted a while, going do it more subtle this time?

Maybe a ¨My Ultimate rankings on each martial art's effectiveness in MMA¨ then I 'll go ham on the boxing one lol

mine lasted a while, going do it more subtle this time?

Maybe a ¨My Ultimate rankings on each martial art's effectiveness in MMA¨ then I 'll go ham on the boxing one lol
I figure I just need to add Conor or Instagram to the title and it will last forever cause the mods won't even look, lol, seems to work for everyone else.

Yours seems like a pretty sound strategy to though, I like it

Back