Just curious, did anyone profit from betting over time?

Lol yep but look at those odds he got on him.

I don't understand how he got like -150 on that Tibet kid. Wasn't he like -350 fav or something.

Anyways, I am hitting the bed, nice chatting with you man! Good night!

93106f99ea2f7638fa0a49af0dc1bd9c.gif

you never livebet hedge? Often when I am big on a guy and he is winning the first round I sprinkle a bit on the opponent if odds are a bit ridiculous, might be -ev but you reduce the risk. Sometimes I also switch completely to the opponent like for example in the Chookagian vs Calvillo fight, after 30 secs it was clear to me that Chook was gonna win easily so I pounded her Live. Or do you just always ride your prefight bets?

If it makes sense to hedge live I will for sure, though it is very hard for me to fully hedge or *gasp* switch sides.

Man, first year all I really did was get up an hour before the fights, look at a few records, and then place a 2k 3 legger parlay. That got me around 25k up from $250 in 4 months or so. Most of it was WMMA. Nowadays, I usually look at your slip and see what aligns with my thinking, unless it's WMMA. I'm the king of picking WMMA.

And to answer the thread question: I have no idea how much money I've won in gambling. I'm in my second year of it, but I had a 76% win rate on multi's, which is all I did the first year. Now, I bet singles, but because I kept taking my winnings out of different accounts and because I'm dumb with numbers, I quickly lost track of how much I've won. I've been trying to watch and learn from the big dogs on here for this second year, so I'm doing singles and trying different approaches. I'm a little over 30k up I think.

You're a special case. It doesn't sound like it should work long term to me but hey if it ain't broke

tenor.gif

30k is so much money tho it's kinda crazy eh

With the right plan and consistency in stakes and approach, it worked pretty well. I got most of that initial 21k in 4 months and I think I rarely picked winners. I was mainly betting on WMMA and male lower weights to reach second rounds.

And it might seem like a lot of money, but it's all relative. I was always raising my stake by 1k for every 5k that my bankroll reached.

I don't know why I stopped, really. I was making heaps of cash. I think the nerves were just getting to me. I started small but kept raising my stakes once I hit certain points. I was doing 3k multi's towards the end of it all, and it was just fucking nerve-wracking coming into the final leg of a 3 legger lol.

Now I just aim to win 800-1000 a week. I risk about the same to do it though. SO I win a lot less.

Ok, best to do what one is comfortable with to much adrenaline can't be good lol.

well is that right? Sounds like good attitude to bet the house and lose it. If it's easy money, how much money did you make so far if you are kind enough to share with us mortals
I was being sarcastic, most guys burn out long term, normally after initial success gives then false confidence.

If it makes sense to hedge live I will for sure, though it is very hard for me to fully hedge or *gasp* switch sides.

You're a special case. It doesn't sound like it should work long term to me but hey if it ain't broke

So um do how much time do you invest watching fights per fighter?

With the right plan and consistency in stakes and approach, it worked pretty well. I got most of that initial 21k in 4 months and I think I rarely picked winners. I was mainly betting on WMMA and male lower weights to reach second rounds.

And it might seem like a lot of money, but it's all relative. I was always raising my stake by 1k for every 5k that my bankroll reached.

Isn't WMMA and male lower weights usually over/under 2.5 rounds so you can't really bet on reaching second rounds?

Isn't WMMA and male lower weights usually over/under 2.5 rounds so you can't really bet on reaching second rounds?

Depends on the bookie. Only one that I use doesn't offer to reach 2nd round.

The odds are really crap for these, but if you know the fighters and throw a few in a multi, it adds up.

The odds are really crap for these, but if you know the fighters and throw a few in a multi, it adds up.

Ah I see. The only one that you use offers those? It says only one you use doesnt offer those..

I mean it sounds like a really good plan and you had so much success with it. Didnt even know they offer those for reaching 2nd rounds

Interesting, nothing stands out to me other than maybe Smith, but if he's winning with such big money bet, he got something going.

Thanks!

Do you recognize any pattern that he bets with? I don't personally see anything impressive from his betting that you listed.

Yeah thanks!

I just dont see it I guess what hes doing thats special. Based on two you showed me...nothing I can tell...

Well i cant really see anything that stands out. Let me know what does

well is that right? Sounds like good attitude to bet the house and lose it. If it's easy money, how much money did you make so far if you are kind enough to share with us mortals

All I can say is this.

Dude gets crazy lines and his picks are spot on.

Sure, he loses some once in a while, but that's how sports betting goes sometimes.

However, as you can see he posts his bets before the events and I've seen him pick 9/9 or 8/9 or 9/10 before.

Anyone who has attempted to doubt him on these forums has had a screenshot of his actual bet slip posted in reply.

He's a great source to compare your bets to as others have said previously in this thread.

Good luck with your future bets !

All I can say is this.

Dude gets crazy lines and his picks are spot on.

Sure, he loses some once in a while, but that's how sports betting goes sometimes.

However, as you can see he posts his bets before the events and I've seen him pick 9/9 or 8/9 or 9/10 before.

Anyone who has attempted to doubt him on these forums has had a screenshot of his actual bet slip posted in reply.

He's a great source to compare your bets to as others have said previously in this thread.

Good luck with your future bets !

How have u done so far in betting career

How have u done so far in betting career

Just started this year in late Aug or early Sept and I'm up 80 units, so not too bad so far.

Had a couple shitty weeks and I lost $40 on Costa vs Crinngeysanya.

Had some things gone my way I would be up even more, but I'm certainly not complaining

Just started this year in late Aug or early Sept and I'm up 80 units, so not too bad so far.

Had a couple shitty weeks and I lost $40 on Costa vs Crinngeysanya.

Had some things gone my way I would be up even more, but I'm certainly not complaining

One unit being 10 bucks? Then that's pretty great tho

Just looked at my excel sheet and I’m up $2400 since beginning of October when I started to properly keep track. About half of that was NFL bets. Bankroll at that time was $1500 in my gambling accounts. That $1500 was all covered by the sign up bonuses they had when sports gambling got legal in my state. So basically free money.

So not doing bad at all to me. $1200 in my accounts now and $2700 profit pulled out to spend on things that I liked to have, but couldn’t justify spending “real” money on. Next target is some cheap bikes for me and wife and a baby trailer thing for the spring. Halfway there, putting that half on Stipe. So Stipe wins, I get some family bikes for the spring here.

Last edited:
We will find out. I deposited $5000 last week as I hit 8/9 on the Stipe card, all small bets which boosted my confidence. Bet all on the Vetorri fight night card and hit all but one bet. Im up $3300 going into this weekend and all in on the Bellator and UFC cards.

Some bookies offer 1.5 and 2.5 (3.5, 4.5) for fights, such as Bet365

You can bet the o/u 1.5 or 2.5 on every fight this weekend, for instance

Back