Just Completed My Home Gym! *Pics*

Haha, very observant.

TITLE INCREDI-BALL PUNCH MITTS > Targets & Shields > Title MMA

Awesome all-leather construction with contoured pre-curved design for the ultimate in training experience.

More than 1.75" of multi-layered impact resistant foam lining for every level of offensive arsenal. Advanced sweat repellent max lining extends trainer to round after round of comfort and no sweat use. Half ball palm grip inside of mitts affords anatomically correct comfort, shock resistance and wear. You won't believe the feel and comfort of these beasts. Complete with leather back finger cover and leather wrist security strap.

Color: Black/Red
Size: 9.5" x 7.5"
$30

They do the job, and for $30 you can't really ask for more.

Thanks for all the comments so far guys.

The gym is a real attractor to my friends on Facebook. I've already gotten requests to come out, including one from the once fat kid from high school who feels the need to prove something now that's he's in boxing.

Putting ego's in place is always fun, be it mine or his :D

man, it makes me miss my home gym. i had a nice setup before i moved a couple years ago and now i don't have the space for it. suburbs vs city living i guess.

man, it makes me miss my home gym. i had a nice setup before i moved a couple years ago and now i don't have the space for it. suburbs vs city living i guess.

Big city livin, and a voo doo woman named Phyllis?

sweet dude how long did it take to finish up?

With all the supplies ready? Less then six hours with a full crew. Like I said, you can recruit a lot of dudes with five dollar Hot-N-Ready's and some soda.

LB-
I am very jealous, that is a kick butt set up. You should write up the process and offer the plans (for a small fee of course) online. Perhaps you can recover some of your investment. :)

LB-
I am very jealous, that is a kick butt set up. You should write up the process and offer the plans (for a small fee of course) online. Perhaps you can recover some of your investment. :)

hmmmmmmmmmm

Hey guys, I just -nearly- completed my home gym. Home gym as in gym for jiu-jitsu and boxing, not for getting ripped and diesel.

5066888370_ea7c7e29ba.jpg

There will be a wrecking ball up soon, additional wall padding, and just some overall cleanup of all that crap in the back, but it's not bad for a days work.

I anyone's interested, I took full pics along the construction of the judo floors. Edit: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f16/just-completed-my-home-gym-pics-1383253/index2.html#post44381595 link to the judo floors. I'll post a complete instructional later, maybe, if there's interest.

Let me know what you guys think!

EDIT: A more updated shot with that crap organized, the speaker and amp set up, and the wall padding added.

The gear is just kind of hanging out until we get a bookshelf to store it on nice and organizedly. The blue tubs? Well, a garage is still a great place for miscellaneous crap like wires and old speakers...

Impressive.

Needs more posters of chix in bikinis.Other then that everythin looks awesome:)

what size banana bag is that?? what made you decide that size over the other option?? thanks

what size banana bag is that?? what made you decide that size over the other option?? thanks

6 foot 100 lb KOFG bag. I chose this since it seemed like KOFG's standard. They have the ability to customize up to like 400 lbs. My gym has a 250-300lb leather Title bag that I really enjoy, but there's no way the garage rafters would hold that. We would need to install 4x4 joists.

If I had to do it over again I'd choose something heavier since 100 lbs is real light for kick drills. I think 200 lbs is possible with the joists as long as it's spread properly.

6 foot 100 lb KOFG bag. I chose this since it seemed like KOFG's standard. They have the ability to customize up to like 400 lbs. My gym has a 250-300lb leather Title bag that I really enjoy, but there's no way the garage rafters would hold that. We would need to install 4x4 joists.

If I had to do it over again I'd choose something heavier since 100 lbs is real light for kick drills. I think 200 lbs is possible with the joists as long as it's spread properly.

oh, ok, other than the custom ones, KO had the 100 and 130lbs, I was trying to find out if the extra 30lbs was worth it...

oh, ok, other than the custom ones, KO had the 100 and 130lbs, I was trying to find out if the extra 30lbs was worth it...

I imagine it'd be almost $100 more for 30 extra pounds. Some people on here would say it's worth it to stick with KO Fight Gear, but I really won't judge just yet.

I imagine it'd be almost $100 more for 30 extra pounds. Some people on here would say it's worth it to stick with KO Fight Gear, but I really won't judge just yet.

it was about another 40 or so including shipping...does ur bag move alot when you kick it then??

it was about another 40 or so including shipping...does ur bag move alot when you kick it then??

It moves enough to practice timing, and I'm 155lb.

My brother-in-law is 245 and makes that thing swing. I'd recommend a heavier bag if you're a powerful guy.

k, its actually an extra 50 or so, but yeah, im 155 too, maybe ill stick with that rather than go bigger...thanks

Man, that is amazing!! Nice Job - now I have a new project...

Back