Just Completed My Home Gym! *Pics*

I dont know which to applaud first, the incredible beauty of that gym set or the creativity and mechanical ability utilized in building it out. it may seem like something easy to you but lemme tell you, no way i could do that. i wouldnt know where to start or how to finish.

seriously great job on that set up. that is so perfect. i wish i had something like that set up at my place. well, i actually wish i had that much room first, then i wish i had that sort of set up.

congrats on the gym! enjoy for years to come

I dont know which to applaud first, the incredible beauty of that gym set or the creativity and mechanical ability utilized in building it out. it may seem like something easy to you but lemme tell you, no way i could do that. i wouldnt know where to start or how to finish.

seriously great job on that set up. that is so perfect. i wish i had something like that set up at my place. well, i actually wish i had that much room first, then i wish i had that sort of set up.

congrats on the gym! enjoy for years to come

Wow, thanks for that! I can't take credit for the design: we snagged the idea from the "Perfect Judo Floor" designer, and my dad came out, read that post, then made the math and all the logistics happen, I just organized and did grunt work :icon_lol:.

im just wondering do you still train at a gym or you like train bjj by yourself.. lol

im just wondering do you still train at a gym or you like train bjj by yourself.. lol

Definitely at the gym. It'd just be a bunch of fools rolling around hurting each other without knowing proper technique. I setup an old TV to watch some Roy Dean vids.

Great job man.

I have a bag, plenty of MA equipment and around 270 square feet of nice thick mats, but I'll very soon have nowhere to put it. :-/

Why so, panda bear?

When I turn in my thesis in a few months I'll be forced to move out away from where I currently live (a type of student housing). There's a rather nice home gym here where I have the bag and the mats but it'll be harder to find a good solution living in an apartment :)

I lucked into the mats and got them for free when my gym changed mats.

First off congrats on completion of what appears to be 1 sweeeeeet asss home gym.

One question are you renting or buying. You said your "roommate" split the cost in case of a breakup who gets the gym? jk

wow, I have a home gym but it isn't near as genius as yours, i just have some thick carpet under neath about 320 sq feet of tatame, i got when a local dojo changed mats. this is an awesome concept i plan to incorporate.

Man that is a great idea! If I ever get my own place I am definitely turning my garage into a little mini gym. Nice job bro!

very nice! looks better than what I have here at my place

Damn thats a sexy set up you got there. Just wondering what kind of title mitts are those I was looking to pick those up myself if they are the ones currently at 25$.

Back