Just checked the user list, and we're pretty busy right now. Everyone check in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Look, it's my fucking pizza alright" immediately goes into my favorite quotations from the board.

So I ate a ghost pepper the other day... meh, not so bad.

No, just the pepper at first. I bought like 6 of them, so I blended them in some white vinegar, added some salt, a little ground up chipotle in adobo sauce and BAM! instant hot sauce. Speaking of Ice cream... my Pizza's here.

No, just the pepper at first. I bought like 6 of them, so I blended them in some white vinegar, added some salt, a little ground up chipotle in adobo sauce and BAM! instant hot sauce. Speaking of Ice cream... my Pizza's here.

I didn't have one thing to eat today, I feel a great hatred for you right now.

All I've eaten today is oatmeal... and rockstar.... and now pizza.

All I've eaten today is oatmeal... and rockstar.... and now pizza.

Monster energy is the closest I've come to food.

Way better than rockstar.

My opinion is actually factually correct.

Rockstar recovery = Monster rehab > Monster blue > monster green> Rockstar No Carb (blue) > rockstar black > rockstar white > all the other shit flavors of rockstar and monster combined.

Acutally, I really like NOS energy drinks. More caffeine, and I really dig the citrus/passion fruit flavor

The old pub intro of saying your meal.

Protein bars, banana, turkey sandwich, chicken tenders, mac and cheese

Pitiful eating day.

Rockstar recovery = Monster rehab > Monster blue > monster green> Rockstar No Carb (blue) > rockstar black > rockstar white > all the other shit flavors of rockstar and monster combined.

Acutally, I really like NOS energy drinks. More caffeine, and I really dig the citrus/passion fruit flavor

NOS is pretty damn good. Whenever I have some spare change I'll buy some. They have that rewards stuff running, so I don't feel like I am paying for it.

So I ate a ghost pepper the other day... meh, not so bad.

really? everytime i hear anything about them its like people getting blisters on their tongue from eating them, not bad you say?

really? everytime i hear anything about them its like people getting blisters on their tongue from eating them, not bad you say?
no worse than a habenero or scotch bonnet. I think there's a liability issue with vons, so they probably went out of their way to find the mildest Jolomas they could so that some soccer mom wouldn't sue cause her butthole hurt the next day. Fuck people man, fuck em right in the ear. If you're gonna eat, drink, fuck, or live dangerously, it's your fucking responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back