Just called a manager a moron

VroomyJeeps

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
so a manager just walked in and said good morning and at that exact moment I was reading a comment on Aldo from a poster who said "If you think Aldo is done after getting KO'd in 13 seconds your a moron".

I was reading moron right as he said good morning and instead of saying "mornin" like I usually do I said Moron!

lol great start to the day

At least he is not a moran.

morans.jpg

so a manager just walked in and said good morning and at that exact moment I was reading a comment on Aldo from a poster who said "If you think Aldo is done after getting KO'd in 13 seconds your a moron".

I was reading moron right as he said good morning and instead of saying "mornin" like I usually do I said Moron!

And then you went right back to Sherdogging

I gotta get me one of those jobs

This is now a Sherdog-at-work thread.
Waiting on a patient for a scan.
Long day of "Now turn to the side and hold your breath for ten seconds... *click*"

If you get away w/ posting to forums at work your boss probably is a moron.

did you have to clean out your desk and pick up your papers on the way out?

lol guys.. I can do whatever i want at work as long as I do my job. if I wasn't allowed I wouldn't be doing it. don't be jelly.

I've done 3 full days at a desk for work in my life and. On 2 of them I fell asleep.

Last edited:
I work in an office by myself (I'm not self employed though) I do what ever the hell I want haha I spend most of the day listening to podcasts and getting on sherdog (although it's been bland lately) and I sure as shit prop my feet up on the desk and take a nap every day :confused:

I work in an office by myself (I'm not self employed though) I do what ever the hell I want haha I spend most of the day listening to podcasts and getting on sherdog (although it's been bland lately) and I sure as shit prop my feet up on the desk and take a nap every day :confused:
... and that, ladies and gents, is how you get it done while chillin'.
Props to you, can't hate on that

Is that the same Manager who gave you shit for eating another Christmas lunch?

Is that the same Manager who gave you shit for eating another Christmas lunch?

lol no that was a supervisor. this guy is not my manager he's another department manager, I'm hoping be didn't even notice.

I don't answer to any supervisors or managers they are not my bosses.

desk jobs are boring though and the time passes very slow
depends what you are doing. I am more mentally engaged in my desk job work than I was in any of my physical labour jobs.

techb
depends what you are doing. I am more mentally engaged in my desk job work than I was in any of my physical labour jobs.

technically I'm a Heath and safety guy but I plan on finding a new job after I use my vacation. really want to do something I enjoy like being a cook.

I used to be a cook for a bar and grill and looking back it was one of the jobs I most enjoyed. I like working with food, and hot waitresses are cool too.

I thought everyone posted on Sherdog at work.

Back