Just broke: Floyd to take on Spence in Sept: Predictions from the Mayweather Boxing Club

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just happened while I was in the gym. I got some predictions real quick. I think I am still the first with the news, though its coming any minute

That's a helluva challenge for a 40 year old floyd wow

giphy.gif

Floyd schools Spence until he get hit with a left cross. Night night old Floyd.

That’s strange I just heard speanxw would be playing MJ in basketball

Almost got me until I saw the date.

Prime Floyd decisions Spence.

Current Floyd gets stopped in 10.

I'm not going to ever doubt Spence again after watching him dismantle Garcia. I honestly thought Mikey was the more talented (but weaker) of the two fighters, but Errol both outboxed and outmuscled him. Generational talent.

Prime May toys qithbSpence to easy decision. Current floyd a tuslly puts up a good fight n I think 50 50 to win tho no chance he would ever take a fight like Spence or Crawford right now

Would be an awesome fight, I think Floyd can pull it off. Hes smart at conserving energy. Floyd should get a tune up fight first.

Would be an awesome fight, I think Floyd can pull it off. Hes smart at conserving energy. Floyd should get a tune up fight first.

I really appreciate a long term poster chiming in for the potential fight of the millennium.

Legit question, how good is Floy at conserving energy. Compared to the sun conserving energy, despite all the solar panels in the world? Eventually, one would think the solar Panels would drain enough of the sun to make it gas out and super nova. Just as those would speculate that after 51-0, Floy would supernova unto (or into?) himself and eventually combust into failure. But, the universe continues to expand, just as Floy continues to be Floy. Namaste

I really appreciate a long term poster chiming in for the potential fight of the millennium.

Legit question, how good is Floy at conserving energy. Compared to the sun conserving energy, despite all the solar panels in the world? Eventually, one would think the solar Panels would drain enough of the sun to make it gas out and super nova. Just as those would speculate that after 51-0, Floy would supernova unto (or into?) himself and eventually combust into failure. But, the universe continues to expand, just as Floy continues to be Floy. Namaste
Hahahahha

damn we got almost 270k views on this video. nice. amazing how many people just run with the title. jeff mayweather has got at least 100 messages from people asking if it was true, etc.

Back