Just bought a kettlebell. Now what?

The Pavel stuff is OK once you get past the ridiculous pseudo-communist shtick!

By far the best resource on kettlebell techniques is Steve Cotter's stuff. Guy's a beast.
Example:

If you've never done any strength training before, and unless you are naturally big/strong, getting a single 25 kg kettlebell is probably not the wisest choice.

Swings are easy to do. You should watch some instructionals on how to do high pulls, clean and presses, snatches, Turkish get ups, etc.

Put it next to your bosu ball and skip-it. Show it off to your friends as your awesome new functional gym.

If you've never done any strength training before, and unless you are naturally big/strong, getting a single 25 kg kettlebell is probably not the wisest choice.

I agree, I would have started with a 12kg one personally, I did and im glad, a 25kg is much too heavy to start out with.

Swings are easy to do. You should watch some instructionals on how to do high pulls, clean and presses, snatches, Turkish get ups, etc.

That's all well and good. But a 25kg KB is pretty heavy to start off with. And judging by the OP he's likely new to this.

Do some swings,snatches some cleans or whatever. I used to do a lot of bottoms up variation stuff on them to keep things interesting.

Poor Man's Roman Swings. Put the kettlebell between your big toe and the next toe. As you lift the kettlebell start hopping and then begin to rotate. Eventually the kettlebell will be swinging in a big arcing circle as you rotate around in one spot on one leg. (It's a little tough to get used to.) Do one minute, stop and then switch legs. Builds tremendous upper leg and big toe strength.

Poor Man's Roman Swings. Put the kettlebell between your big toe and the next toe. As you lift the kettlebell start hopping and then begin to rotate. Eventually the kettlebell will be swinging in a big arcing circle as you rotate around in one spot on one leg. (It's a little tough to get used to.) Do one minute, stop and then switch legs. Builds tremendous upper leg and big toe strength.

Vid?

look at pavel's stuff to figure out how to use it. you should get 1 or 2 lighter ones to warm up with and to learn form for everything. you can make decent progress with kb workouts as a complete novice, but after a bit you will need to use a barbell too if your goal is getting stronger. kb's are not a bad start though, that is how i started, then i did SS and from there went into weightlifting (snatch, clean&jerk)

look at pavel's stuff to figure out how to use it. you should get 1 or 2 lighter ones to warm up with and to learn form for everything. you can make decent progress with kb workouts as a complete novice, but after a bit you will need to use a barbell too if your goal is getting stronger. kb's are not a bad start though, that is how i started, then i did SS and from there went into weightlifting (snatch, clean&jerk)

Seems legit. I've always considered the KB as more a conditioning tool than a strength builder. Same thing with the Bulgarian Bags.

Kettlebells have been hijacked by douchebags, and that's why they've gotten a bad name. They can give you a great workout though.

If my workouts didnt consist of bro exercises, and more functional stuff.. I'd probably use them.

Back