Just bought a Galaxy S5

Can't you figure out anything on your own? You're worse than my mom

My first galaxy phone. My previous one is an iPhone 4s and I have some questions.

-I used to download mp4 videos from Youtube and put them on my iPhone. How do I go about doing this to my S5?

-

flvto.com

This is going to take some getting used to. I can't even figure out how to put in a password when you turn on the phone.

When you turn it on? Not sure about that. I have an S4. Screen lock is under my device > personalization.

On my old iPhone, when I turn it on, it displays text messages, emails, etc.. on the screen before I unlock it. Is there a way to make it do the same on the S5? Right now, it doesn't even show missed calls, text messages, etc..

It should show that in the drag down menu. There should be icons on the top showing texts, emails, missed calls, and whatever other notifications you have.

On my old iPhone, when I turn it on, it displays text messages, emails, etc.. on the screen before I unlock it. Is there a way to make it do the same on the S5? Right now, it doesn't even show missed calls, text messages, etc..

yea if you there should be a bar up top that shows calls, texts, pretty much any notification. all you have to do is drag that down. dont know if you can set it up to show whats in the text messages like iphone. im sure you can but i have that option disabled.

also when u drag your notification var down and you see something and it could have more just drag that individual card down and it'll show everything.

just a lil fyi

Back