Just Booked a flight to Amsterdam! Tips?

The flying pig was a circus. Not a bad place to stay, and there were some cool people there, but don't expect to get much rest while you're there.

Van Gogh is a must see imo.

Steer clear of shady fucks on the street selling hard drugs. Somewhere cheap to stay in Amsterdam might be tricky, I normally stay at this place http://www.rhohotel.com/ It's nothing too fancy just a bed, TV, Shower and WiFi but the location is awesome it's right in Dam Square.

Barneys for weed/hash. Their shop near Rembrandplein is very quiet and a nice place to hang out. The one near the Central Station is way too crowded and loud.

Lots of good Indian and Thai restaurants, lots of crappy ones too. Use Tripadvisor to sort them. Shahi and Ghandi are very good Indian. Burger Bar has great hamburgers, there are three of them open now.

Lots of crappy hotels, some good ones for the money. Use Booking.com to sort them. I find NH hotels are good for the money, but look around.

The red light district (there are three of them, De Wallen is the main one) is seedy. You probably won't want to spend any time or money there, unless it's for hookers I suppose. Awful restaurants, dirty streets, drug dealers, yuck.

I go there often, PM me for any more info.

Last edited:
Remember the safe word:

flugg.jpg

fffluuUUUUGENNN!!!

Back