JUST BLEED God UFN 42 WARship Service.

Surely the Just Bleed God boycotts all cards headlined by Benson Henderson?

T4upR12RIPk.jpg

Surely the Just Bleed God boycotts all cards headlined by Benson Henderson?

Nay!

The First Prophesy by the First Prophet was a Benson Henderson headlined card. Twas the card with Bendo and Gil that the Unholy Word was brought to us dwellers in darkness for the first time. The Moderators were so impressed by the amount of sacrifices foretold that they stored it in the Archives for those who would seek knowledge.

Behold from the Archives of the Dog
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f40/just-bleed-god-will-satisfied-tonight-2447221/

Hail. May the Blessed Crimson continue to flow.

May St. Sanchez make one final bloody offering to JBG in a glorious torrent that showers the 3rd row and paints a scarlet sunset on the career of a favored son.

St. Sanchez with yet another offering of his own blood.

Tattooed One seemed content to just score.

JBG repaid Diego's crimson sacrifice over the years by granting him a robbery of a split decision.

Just bleed god giveth and just bleed god taketh away.

Just bleed god giveth and just bleed god taketh away.

Amen.

The Tattooed One did draw blood, which pleased JBG, but seemed to lack the urge to finish, for such he hath paid.

Has a Prodigal Son returned to the fold after losing all his gold....

Has a Prodigal Son returned to the fold after losing all his gold....

The Winged was obviously working for the one true God, the JBG, this fight, as evidenced by his committment to wing forward with reckless abandon!

The Winged was obviously working for the one true God, the JBG, this fight, as evidenced by his committment to wing forward with reckless abandon!

Several guillotine attempts and another RNC earlier in the fight. I believe he may have converted.

A worthy offering from both fighters, the grappling was pleasing to the Sanguine One.

Beautiful sermon as usual brothers.

All Praise the Just Bleed God!!!!!!!

My brothers! The First Prophet will be leading the WARship during the Wiedman/Machida Ceremony.

I for one welcome him back to the pulpit!

Back