JUST BLEED God two service in one day WARship Thread

The JBG, PBUH, is goin' hungry.

[YT]VUb450Alpps[/YT]

Maia has succumbed to the temptation of the Demon of Everlasting Top Control. 1 sub attempt in damn near 10 minutes of mount. I will pray for his soul. We may have lost him Brothers......

Maia has succumbed to the temptation of the Demon of Everlasting Top Control. 1 sub attempt in damn near 10 minutes of mount. I will pray for his soul. We may have lost him Brothers......

It looks like Maia is becoming a typical welterweight blanket fighter.

Maldonado has already shown himself to be a true disciple. I just pray to Him that the fight lasts more than one round.

I shall give him one more chance at reconciliation on account of his past service, otherwise, he shall be excommunicated and join the Fallen One amongst the ranks of the damned.

A warm one too like one of thoses colorful ones you buy in Tijuana.

A warm one too like one of thoses colorful ones you buy in Tijuana.

I love those!

img-thing

The true believer has arrived! This is one of those moments in time none of us are ever gonna forget.

Maldonado has already shown himself to be a true disciple. I just pray to Him that the fight lasts more than one round.

Why hath my prayers been forsaken?

I'm desperate, confused, and in search of answers.

A noble sacrifice to offer ones self to a Heavier Weight. So be it that JBG wills that he be destroyed.

Why hath my prayers been forsaken?

I'm desperate, confused, and in search of answers.

JBG has claimed one of his own, for nothing is sweeter than consuming one's own disciples.

There is no shame for Martyr-nado, he is still blessed.

Upon reflection (and my Sailor friend, Jerry) I hereby Cannonize St. Martyrnado.

For he hath:
Begged to WARship
WARshipped with the Heaviest of Weights
Came out swinging
Martyred himself with no second thoughts.

All Hail JBG and Saint Martyrnado!

A true martyr and savior of his disciples. His sacrifice will not be in vein.

Back