Just Bleed Gaethje needs a fight! Edit: this man cannot afford to sit out

I really thinking when he said post fight after Cerrone he was going to take time off and wait for the winner of Tony/Khabib that it would likely bite him in the ass... how many times have we seen guys get leap frogged via “what have you done lately...? but who knew

Gaethje vs Poirer 2, or Gaethje vs Conor in a # 1 contenders fight IF Conor beats Cerrone.

Lee vs Islam, Yaquinta vs Barboza, Bronx vs Hernandez

How would you feel about gaethje vs diaz or poirier or lee? Who else could be a reasonable deserved fight?

Edit: all respect to the man, whining and waiting around is not only going to get him jumped over by Conor McGregor, it might make him miss a titleshot all together with gsp waiting in the wings and khabib so close to retirement.

The only thing he can do is fight his way to the front of the line, and raise the serious question of khabib's undisputed greatness without facing him
You had to edit your thread after 1 line? lmao

His plan is to beg for Conor if he beats cowboy.

Its a bad plan that will get him jumped over, but you watch.

I think Charlie is injury free from last quickie and available and the overrated/wreckless gaejthe just the right scalp for the taking for the now filled out and offense anemic no more " do bronx".

Franklin U. Line :

Gaejthe - 240
Oliveria +200

I'll laugh my way to bookie bank with 2019-20 version of Charlie ......and I'll get 2-1 on my money.

Franklin U has spoken/typed ( rainmaker pod coming soon - be on the look )

Back