Just Bleed Gaethje needs a fight! Edit: this man cannot afford to sit out

J

Jpenwell14

How would you feel about gaethje vs diaz or poirier or lee? Who else could be a reasonable deserved fight?

Edit: all respect to the man, whining and waiting around is not only going to get him jumped over by Conor McGregor, it might make him miss a titleshot all together with gsp waiting in the wings and khabib so close to retirement.

The only thing he can do is fight his way to the front of the line, and raise the serious question of khabib's undisputed greatness without facing him

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I would say wait for tony - khabib loser but that’s so far out. He should stay active until then unless he has surgeries he needs

Homeboy needs an MRI of his brain. Taken so much damage that even Overeem would have the I think you'd be surprised talk with him.

Homeboy needs an MRI of his brain. Taken so much damage that even Overeem would have the I think you'd be surprised talk with him.

homeboys talked that way since being a toddler.

Hopefully Tony beats Khabib and the world is blessed with JBG vs JBG.

Homeboy needs an MRI of his brain.
Justin doesn't care and he's stated publicly that he's willing to die in the ring for this shit. This is why we must give him his flowers while he's still here.

Just let him bleed bro.
<{JustBleed}>

He’s odd man out.

Dustin is the obvious answer, but may be hard for all parties to agree.

Winner of Felder v Hooker would be awesome, but timing doesn’t work if be wants a title shot in late summer.

Too bad Conor ducked his ass.

Justin doesn't care and he's stated publicly that he's willing to die in the ring for this shit. This is why we must give him his flowers while he's still here.

Just let him bleed bro.
<{JustBleed}>
Last thing we need is the guy dying in NY, NY banning mma again, and the public outcry. Then the human cockfighting retards come out of the wood works and start campaigning that cage fighting is barbaric and deadly. Then the lib states start banning it and UFC ends on Indian reservations like Bjorn's Bellator.

Homeboy gonna be talking through a custom Yamaha keyboard by 50.

Let him slap Al around

Last thing we need is the guy dying in NY, NY banning mma again, and the public outcry. Then the human cockfighting retards come out of the wood works and start campaigning that cage fighting is barbaric and deadly. Then the lib states start banning it and UFC ends on Indian reservations like Bjorn's Bellator.

Homeboy gonna be talking through a custom Yamaha keyboard by 50.
I'm not advocating death in the ring or anything for that matter that would give a black eye or cause a major setback to MMA. I'm just saying that Justin is too stubborn at the moment and just wants to fight anyone, anytime, and anywhere. If he ever gets to the point that he is showing signs that he can't function or fight properly anymore, Dana would probably cut him. And we know how strict NY is about clearing guys to fight. They wouldn't let him fight if he wasn't deemed fit to.

I'm not advocating death in the ring or anything for that matter that would give a black eye or cause a major setback to MMA. I'm just saying that Justin is too stubborn at the moment and just wants to fight anyone, anytime, and anywhere. If he ever gets to the point that he is showing signs that he can't function or fight properly anymore, Dana would probably cut him. And we know how strict NY is about clearing guys to fight. They wouldn't let him fight if he wasn't deemed fit to.
Dana will find a $olution for NY to clear him.

You want to see Nick fight at LW?

You’ve lost it, man. Whatever little “it” you had in the first place.
Yeah my bad wrong weight class..
:oops:

But i did give "it"all of it to your momma last night. Ha

Dudes a savage, he might just take the risk of fighting on the Khabib v Ferguson card. Feed him Al. Al's game enough and that could end up a war. I would hate to see Gaethje slip and miss that title shot tho.

Gaethje vs Ferguson would be amazing

Back