Just Bleed fighters you don’t like?

Huh I assumed Joe Lauzon was universally liked.

Not too many I don't like...their sacrifice to the JBG's is usually enough for me to be a fan.

Leonard Garcia.

Never really big on Leben either, but wanting him to lose doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the action in the meantime or appreciate the toughness
This for me too, with a lot of fighters. I don't have to root for them, but can appreciate the fight they bring, also.

All of them
I only enjoy very technical, athletic fights where sportmanship and respect thrive like Till VS Wonderboy and no one gets seriously hurt. This is why I, like all smart people, prefer the lower weight classes and WMMA.
On the other hand i can't stand brawls they're so barbaric

This is a solid level of trolling!

Attachments

• good good.jpg
    good good.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 3
Most of the sloppy brawlers with bad wild techniques and just a strong chin as "defense"

I like blood and violence and appreciate those who damage their brains for my entertainment.

* I have on occasion pondered the thought that Gaethje would be able to have a longer career if he wrestled a bit more or that Chris Lytle would have picked up more Ws by using his BJJ but in my heart I want to see lifeless bodies twitching on the canvas.
<{JustBleed}>

I’m not a fan of Mike Perry, there I said it...

424e5f347994c025a18feb8d230f2491.gif

Perma ip ban IMO

I appreciate the fight more so than the fighters. They are simply vehicles for the JBG after all...

FlawedTinyBison-size_restricted.gif

Donald Cerrone, Mike Perry, Jeremy Stephens, and Diego Sanchez. However, that's more because of their annoying personalities. If you tell me any of those guys are fighting, I'm tuning in, even if it's to root against them. Always down for a JBG classic.

They are great for the fans, I like them all

Back