Just Bleed fighters you don’t like?

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I am a mindless savage and love when things get bloody and barbaric.

But I got this thing when I think, Joe Lauzon, you suck and bring on your own punishment.

I respect his ground game and willingness to trade but the way he would just cover his face as a striking defense made me completely dismiss this Just Bleed Hall of Famer.

Gaethje does the same thing but he returns with KO intentions while J-Lo doesn’t really seem to bring the pain.

All of them
I only enjoy very technical, athletic fights where sportmanship and respect thrive like Till VS Wonderboy and no one gets seriously hurt. This is why I, like all smart people, prefer the lower weight classes and WMMA.
On the other hand i can't stand brawls they're so barbaric

All of them
I only enjoy very technical, athletic fights where sportmanship and respect thrive like Till VS Wonderboy and no one gets seriously hurt. This is why I, like all smart people, prefer the lower weight classes and WMMA.

Lol HURTING

All of them
On the other hand i can't stand brawls they're so barbaricr
You don’t like Gathje?

All of them
I only enjoy very technical, athletic fights where sportmanship and respect thrive like Till VS Wonderboy and no one gets seriously hurt.

If you think neither fighter was hurting after that bout, you're utterly delusional and don't understand the first thing about combat sports.

Furthermore, your post makes even less sense when you claim to enjoy "very technical, athletic fights" and then a short while later mention that you prefer WMMA.

Ts is a pussy and would drink Joe lauzon's bathwater

Leonard Garcia
Doo Ho "The Korean Superboy" Choi

Jeremy Stephens, he's a great fighter and all but he kind of seems like a douche bag.

Anyone from Newport Beach ain't bout that life.

dat-bitch-aint-bout-dat-life_o_956382.jpg

Leonard Garcia.

Never really big on Leben either, but wanting him to lose doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the action in the meantime or appreciate the toughness

All of them

What a petty, absurd thing to believe yourself superior over. Pardon me if they added weight class preference to the Mensa test.

Joe Lauzon is one of the OG just bleeders AND he's technical. What's not to like? He's like the white Korean Zombie.

What a petty, absurd thing to believe yourself superior over. Pardon me if they added weight class preference to the Mensa test.
To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to enjoy Bantamweight

Leban and Lenoard Garcia. Both those clowna were so tough. Why didn't they both take off like 6 months to a year and work technical skills?

I imagine both of their training camps consisted of nothing but hard sparring and conditioning.

I like all Just Bleed fighters by default. Bleed for my entertainment.

<{JustBleed}>

I’m not a fan of Mike Perry, there I said it...

424e5f347994c025a18feb8d230f2491.gif

All of the women fighters.

Back