Just a reminder

The original weeaboo champ, eat your heart out Adesanya

And Colby hasnt?? Broken jaw against usman..and Carlos beat some of those guys noob

Whats his best win again? A LW RDA or ghost of himself woodley?? After every one else beat woodley already...once he was harmless...

Not to mention Carlos was actual WW UFC champion not carrying around fake hardwear lmfao
It's ok buddy keep living in a bubble,i understand he shook your hand irl and it changed your life

Colby is a prime example that some MMA fans don’t actually care about fights and it’s all about press conferences and Twitter for them. Colby is probably one of, if not the most boring fighter in the UFC yet we have people who talk about him as being some KO artist.

Don’t get me wrong, Colby is a great fighter and his style is very effective but him fighting is about as entertaining as watching paint dry.

September was a long ass time ago...and was a unimpressive win over woodley who lost to everyone before facing colby and isnt even in the UFC any more ...that win doesnt scream title worthy..

Also im speaking to more of his sense of entitlement and his lack of willingness to prove his position/spot...unlike a guy like Newton who fought whomever regardless of size..experience or rulesets ..differences ...

Colby is playing a game...Carlos Newton was a fighter who earned his spot and proved his championship level over and over again...he didnt sit out shooting his mouth for months between fights
I agree with you BUT would also argue that nobody was pulling this level of bullshit diva-ness back in Carlos’ heyday. Maybe BJ Penn and a little bit later, Randy? Otherwise dudes fought and fought frequently.

I agree with you BUT would also argue that nobody was pulling this level of bullshit diva-ness back in Carlos’ heyday. Maybe BJ Penn and a little bit later, Randy? Otherwise dudes fought and fought frequently.

Yeah...exactly back when fighters .. U know fought...

Imagine that...crazy right?

Ive said a few times recently....where have all the real fighters gone

Back