Just a reminder....Conor attacked a bus and hurt innocent people

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
.....and ruined the ppv card and got nothing but a slap om the wrist. His punishment will be getting destroyed by Khabib. Seems people have forgotten about this just as quick as Dana white.

How can anybody root for anything other than this guy getting his face pounded repeatedly for 5 rounds?

.....and ruined the ppv card and got nothing but a slap om the wrist. His punishment will be getting destroyed by Khabib. Seems people have forgotten about this just as quick as Dana white.

How can anybody root for anything other than this guy getting his face pounded repeatedly for 5 rounds?

inb4 this is prize fighting hurr durr durr

Reminder: Khabib mocked a homeless guy by making him do press ups for money whilst he and his friends laughed.

Both these guys are assholes.

Reminder: Khabib mocked a homeless guy by making him do press ups for money whilst he and his friends laughed.

He got $$$ though

some guys got hurt and lost an opportunity to make money, while another guy got money to eat, or probably shoot up. there are levels to being an asshole.

Conor has called each and everyone of us broke bums. He mocks everyone. I personally took those comment to heart and felt hurt for a week.

I became a bigger fan after i found out he hurt Chiesa

Just bleed bro

Khabib said ; he will slap him, talk to him, make him pay and make him humble.
I have nothing against this

so much crying on these forums.

did the op go hungry because of conor..

quit belly aching and watch the fights.

He didn't attack the bus. He attacked Khabib. Had he attacked the bus, I would change my mind on Conor, as the bus had done nothing to warrant such a vicious attack. It was an innocent bus. My thoughts and prayers go out to the bus and its family.

Don't worry TS... Come October 6th... Conor can't talk anymore...
263xboi.jpg

"Ruined the PPV Card" is revisionist history a little bit. Tony tripping on a wire and tearing his LCL ruined the PPV card. Max not getting cleared to fight ruined the PPV card. Conor's antics removed one fight from the PPV (Chiesa/Pettis), which I wouldn't call "ruining the PPV card".

With that said, Conor is obviously a giant asshole. Most people are well aware of this.

He cut douche bag Chiesa who gives a shit? This is a great fight :meow:

If Khabib the pussy got out of the bus instead of hiding maybe it wouldn't have happened.

Keep crying about it though.

It only made me more of a fan & made him more popular.
He was all over CNN International.

You think a violent act and asking homeless men pan handling to do push ups for money are even close to equal?

Conor is obviously too darn alpha for you guys. It had to be done.

K.

He didn't attack the bus. He attacked Khabib. Had he attacked the bus, I would change my mind on Conor, as the bus had done nothing to warrant such a vicious attack. It was an innocent bus. My thoughts and prayers go out to the bus and its family.
Ok well he attacked Khabib while putting other innocent fighters in danger.

Didnt give a fuck who wad on the bus when he through the dolly up at the window. That could have been someones mother or daughter up there.

Back