Just a little video reminder of why you should sometimes break guard.

I've seen alot of disturbing videos in my internet-career, but that was the most disturbing thing i've seen in my life :eek:
My entire body felt it

I use it from time to time, though I give the friggin guy time to tap before I drop on him. I use it to escape triangle chokes. Stack em, step on their amr to keep them from moving, and roll them.

boston crab..............you can find it in pro wrestling and catch wrestling but the fact a BJJ guy uses it iin a BJJ comp with success kindof brings to light that some "circus" type moves we have heard or seen with wrestling can actually work in sub grappling..

Now where is that turnbuckle.

i'm glad that i instictivly open my guard when the guy stands up....i always put my feet on the hips and look for sweeps....that video was brutaLL

knoxpk said:
boston crab..............you can find it in pro wrestling and catch wrestling but the fact a BJJ guy uses it iin a BJJ comp with success kindof brings to light that some "circus" type moves we have heard or seen with wrestling can actually work in sub grappling..

Now where is that turnbuckle.
and yet the people at my gyms laugh at me for trying to do moonsaults. Ha, what do they know.

Also breaking your guard in MMA: THE RAMPAGE "ARONA SLAM"

He fought in the tourney later that day. No serious injury.

infamous mattyd said:
I wonder if he suffered any long term injury

I would definitly say so my bro. If that was a break the scar tissue form that break is going to be very painfull.

Falero said:
He fought in the tourney later that day. No serious injury.

Are you serious? How do you know? Sorry man but the way he bent his back looked crazy.

Wolverine
///

That video should be included in the "What to expect on my first day of Jiu Jitsu" and made into a sticky.

I'm still trying to forget that video. It doesn't go away.

Back